Emby server can not be connected remotely

talatihardik

talatihardik

I am new member of Emby. I just signed up & created server & all the other required things that goes into media streaming of Emby. I have a Emby Connect account. When I tried to log in with this account using my iOS app its giving me "We're unable to connect to the selected server right now. Please ensure it is running and try again" I restarted server several times but no success. I am attaching screen shots of my iOS device along with my server logs.

Can someone please help me?

Thanks.

Log.txt

post-470000-0-09518700-1558407662_thumb.jpg

post-470000-0-81288800-1558407668_thumb.jpg

post-470000-0-43715500-1558407678_thumb.jpg

post-470000-0-33130400-1558407687_thumb.jpg

Hi there, have you tried adding the server manually by entering the connection information?

• 3 weeks later...
talatihardik

I have become Emby member recently. I have an Emby server on iMac. I am also Emby premiere member. When I tried to use my Emby premier login remotely it logs me in just fine.I see my iMac Emby server but when I try to connect it , shows that it can not connect the server, I should mention that I use Google Wifi at home. What do I need to do get connected remotely? The biggest reason I got Emby is to stay connected through my mobile devices. Its been month & I still haven't been able to connect to Emby remotely. It works fine when I am home with home network.

Advice please.

Thanks,

Log-2.txt