Last listen position not saved

paddy75

paddy75

Hello,

if I listen an audiobook, stop the playback and want to resume it later, the app starts again from the beginning. Also the watched state of a downloaded audiobook is not transfered back to the server.

Regards.

Wondertje

Same issue here on Android. It turns up in the "continue to listen" and shows a partly played bar and everything. But the link when clicked only leads back to the file (as if you'd opened it normally) and plays from beginning.

• 5 weeks later...
Theumis

I can confirm this issue as well. If I hear a track from my audiobooks, stop it, stop the app (wiping it from background apps), open the app and try to listen to this track again (it's shown in the "continue to listen" section), it starts from the beginning and stops with this track. The other tracks from the audiobook aren't added to the playlist, so I have to find out which track I was playing, go the audiobook and tap on the next track. Than all tracks are added to the playlist as usual.

Hi, yes, we still have some work to do here with audio books. thanks.

fastmodena

Any idea when this will be working? Makes audio books impossible to listen to between devices such as Android/PC. 

I can't offer an ETA but we're going as fast as we can to get to this. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
paddy75

Hi,

any news about it? App not usable for audiobooks at the moment. Also when it's downloaded, the order is not correct.

Resuming is supported at the individual audio book file level, but not yet at the folder level.

• 3 weeks later...
paddy75

waht you mean with folder level? When i downloaded the audiobook to take it offline with me for example, i start to play the audiobook and don't tap the last title to play.

An audiobook may have multiple audio files, right? That's what i mean by folder grouping. The album represents that group of files. Does that answer your question?