Missing side bar menu

hayrund

hayrund

I just opened what looks like to be updated version of Emby and can only see the “latest”, “next up” and “continue”.

The entire left hand navigation bar disappeared.  i also have nothing listing my media folders.

The Windows based server has been rebooted and I’ve uninstalled and re-installed the Apple TV client; same results.

Also, likely a MrMC issue, but I am never able to login using PIN method, manual somewhat works.

hayrund

Sorry, I've been out of town.  Literally the only thing I can do once logging in is scroll up and down. 

While I figured it out, it wouldn't have been possible without the web client or another client entirely.  It turns out that "My Media" was missing from my list of home screen options and I see no options to modify the home screen layout on the Apple TV version.  I ended up going to the web client, adding it for my user and it ultimately came back.  Shouldn't I be able to modify and adjust the home screen layout in the Apple TV version just as I should any other client?

Apple TV Emby version: 1.4.1.02

Emby Server version: 4.1.1.0

Shouldn't I be able to modify and adjust the home screen layout in the Apple TV version just as I should any other client?

Hi, yes you should, but we just haven't gotten there yet in the Apple TV app. Eventually we will have these settings directly in the app. Thanks and glad you figured it out.