Songs don't display properly when you click the icon with the 3 bars and an arrow

echoxxzz

echoxxzz
If you open an album on Emby for Android and then click on a song to play, the song starts and you can see it playing along the bottom of the screen.

If you then click the icon that looks like three bars and an arrow on the bottom right corner a new screen opens showing the song you're playing.

The problem is it doesn't show the entire album like it does in Emby HTML.

Instead it only shows the song you picked and any subsequent songs.

For example if you have an album with 10 songs and you start playing song 5, when you click that icon with the 3 bars and an arrow in the bottom right corner of the screen you're only going to see song 5 - 10 on the next screen.

In Emby HTML it behaves properly and you see all 10 songs when you click that icon with the 3 bars and an arrow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
echoxxzz

Either this problem was never entirely fixed or it's back again.

It happens only with multi disc albums. For instance i have an album with 4 discs. If I click on a song from disc 1 everything show up properly when I click the icon at the bottom of the page with three bars and a arrow.

If I click on a song from the the 2nd disc it only show songs on the second, third and fourth discs when I click that icon on bottom of the page. Similarly clicking on a song from 3rd disc only show songs on the third and fourth discs when I click the icon.

echoxxzz

It's not an Android specific problem because the webapp behaves the same way although I'm sure this used to work on the webapp at one point in time.

echoxxzz

Hi Luke, is this unusual behavior a bug or by design? I didn't see it get fixed in that last beta update so I was just wondering if it will be fixed?

• 2 weeks later...
echoxxzz

There's been a few updates since I reported this bug. Any updates on when it might get fixed?

Edited by echoxxzz

• 2 weeks later...