Shaefurr's Disparity Icons

shaefurr

Blueeyiz702

Maybe make one of these disparity with The Undertaker,The Rock And Stone Cold Steve Austin for WWE.

shaefurr

Maybe make one of these disparity with The Undertaker,The Rock And Stone Cold Steve Austin for WWE.

couldn't find the best wallpaper at the moment, but here's 1 to start. Available in all colors from my the links on my site (first post in this thread).

Had to add a blur to the bottom to cover up work I did, I had to give the guy a hand, literally. Look where the logo was :P

572524ad08f27_WWESmall.jpg

wwe+hd+wallpapers+7676.jpg

Edited by shaefurr

Blueeyiz702

couldn't find the best wallpaper at the moment, but here's 1 to start. Available in all colors from my the links on my site (first post in this thread).

Had to add a blur to the bottom to cover up work I did, I had to give the guy a hand, literally. Look where the logo was

Thanks appreciate it.

Blueeyiz702

maybe this the undertaker i have a hd of the picture if you need and few others.572d737b30fec_preview_undertaker.jpg

• 1 month later...
shaefurr

updated the main post with download links, ones on my site are apparently broken, will get them fixed at some point.

575cdeaeb1363_forceawakens.jpg

• Like 1

shaefurr

few others I made but hadn't uploaded.

575ce1b953222_headphonesgt430.jpg

575ce1c4cdc45_dualshock4closeup.jpg

575ce1ce5af24_dualshock4light.jpg

575ce23a29f4a_netflixdisparity2Large.jpg

575ce26084ac6_musicdisparity.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Blueeyiz702

@@shaefurr, i hope you don't mind i used disparity and decided to diamond and a disc them. I call them Disparity diamond and a disc,had nice ring to it.

57903e4253a66_screenshotlocalhost8096201

• Like 2

shaefurr

@@shaefurr, i hope you don't mind i used disparity and decided to diamond and a disc them. I call them Disparity diamond and a disc,had nice ring to it.

Looks great, and ya I don't mind you can do whatever you want with them. ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
moviefan

Not sure if you update these anymore with the change to the web client and Emby Theater but they are still useful for Emby for WMC.

I'd like to try them out but missing are Musical, Short, Sport, and Thriller for genres

shaefurr

Not sure if you update these anymore with the change to the web client and Emby Theater but they are still useful for Emby for WMC.

I'd like to try them out but missing are Musical, Short, Sport, and Thriller for genres

Yeah I had basically stopped working on these, if I have time ill get those ones done for you. You want the disparity genre ones with text or just the regular images?

Edited by shaefurr
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
shaefurr

Sorry I haven't gotten to the icons you requested yet,  ill get them done once I can. In the meantime, can't wait for Episode 8!

5976ccd67ed89_LastJedi.jpg

5976cce143bf7_Rey.jpg

Blueeyiz702

They even look awesome on the Hal Launcher i use for my Nvidia Shield Android TV,maybe if you have time you could make a set for some of the apps i us. The Bue just jumps with your Disparity! 

5979437498f31_HALauncher_20170726_182938

shaefurr

They even look awesome on the Hal Launcher i use for my Nvidia Shield Android TV,maybe if you have time you could make a set for some of the apps i us. The Bue just jumps with your Disparity! 

What apps do you need done?

Blueeyiz702

What apps do you need done?

I switched setups,and i'm running Android Full Nougat 7.0 on Nvidia shield with Nova Launcher. So at the moment i can use them. If i switch back i'll let you no. And thank you,your artwork is still Killer.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
georgewill76

Hi Shaefurr

Sorry to bother you but a few days ago you created me some 4k Movies Icons to use in my Emby setup.  I love your work and also use your Disparity images as backgrounds for my media sections/folders.  I was wondering if you could create a background, similar to the ones in this section for 4K Movies.  Not sure what to use but maybe a collage like you did for a music background.

Thanks once again for all your great work.

• 4 weeks later...
heciruam

Hello,

Thank you very much for your work. I'm not sure if you are still active but would you do your magic on this one? :

59f345ba05f74_audiobooks.jpg

shaefurr

Hello,

Thank you very much for your work. I'm not sure if you are still active but would you do your magic on this one? :

59f345ba05f74_audiobooks.jpg

Yeah sure, pretty busy all day today but I'll get it done tomorrow. [emoji6]

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Shaefurr!

Love your backgrounds, using them for like one year. I want to add classic Cartoon Network cartoons to my collection so i ask you to make some wallpapers. I hope more people will enjoy it.

I thought about Tom & Jerry, The Flintstones, Dexter's Laboratory, Ed Edd & Eddy, Powerpuff Girls, I Am Weasel, Cow & Chicken, Courage The Cowardly Dog, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy etc, etc, the list is way too long.

I hope you'll have some time to make these wallpapers/backdrops.

Edited by Bundyka