• Like 1

shaefurr

Here's a few I made while switching my Kodi tiles to disparity

5574b60b24b8c_musicdisparity.jpg

5574b61796c52_musicvideodisparity.jpg

5574b640567db_settingsdisparity.jpg

5574b677cb708_netflixdisparity.jpg

shaefurr

@ shaefurr  Any progress on the Music Genre images without text?

Im getting started on these, just in the initial phase now though looking for suitable wallpapers to use for each genre

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Blueeyiz702

Yep ill add them to my to do list, also thinking of doing App icons for MBT, did a quick screenshot test on mine real quick to see how they look, I like them better.

53b9e9369cbea_previed.jpg53b9e929609c0_prev3.jpg

How the heck do you get apps to work in MB? i didnt know you could do this,ive got netflix,pandora, and few others id like to use! wow,i got to get out from under my rock and catch up,lmao.

• Like 1

shaefurr

How the heck do you get apps to work in MB? i didnt know you could do this,ive got netflix,pandora, and few others id like to use! wow,i got to get out from under my rock and catch up,lmao.

in MBT go to settings > plugins > catalog > program launcher, you can set it up to launch basically anything. I haven't used MBT in quite a while but I think it still works? Here's a link for the support thread if you run into any trouble. http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/3821-program-launcher-support-page/?hl=%20program%20%20launcher

• Like 1

Blueeyiz702

in MBT go to settings > plugins > catalog > program launcher, you can set it up to launch basically anything. I haven't used MBT in quite a while but I think it still works? Here's a link for the support thread if you run into any trouble. http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/3821-program-launcher-support-page/?hl=%20program%20%20launcher

Thanks,and do you have one for the short genre,and maybe different sc-fi?55beb040f38c2_screenshot1921680204809620

Blueeyiz702

where genre shows,if you change this to just war then it will show up in that genre folder correct? i ask here because you guys deal alot with the icons and genre, so i know you may have expierienced doing 

this a few times having to change to show in appropriate genre folder. thanks55beb97f5896d_screenshot1921680204809620

Blueeyiz702

55c03fc0c2dde_horror.jpg55c03d9734f7c_Horrorfoldericon.pngii

If this was fixed to match yours,i think it would make a sic horror genre icon.or this one just a idea.

Edited by blueeyiz7021
  • Like 1

shaefurr

Thanks,and do you have one for the short genre,and maybe different sc-fi?55beb040f38c2_screenshot1921680204809620

not yet, but I can make those sometime this week

• Like 1

Blueeyiz702

not yet, but I can make those sometime this week

thanks Shaefurr i appreciate it very much :lol:

Blueeyiz702

Shaefurr,how about disparity for Mma in cyan. Rhonda Rousey as central figure?55c5e2b6b6935_screenshot1921680204809620

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
CaptainKen

Only ones I ever made for genres were like this:

53b0ee64a105b_genreportrait.jpg

Would you please provide a link to these portrait genres? I wasn't able to find them on your site.

Edited by CaptainKen

shaefurr

Only ones I ever made for genres were like this:

53b0ee64a105b_genreportrait.jpg

Would you please provide a link to these portrait genres? I wasn't able to find them on your site.

oops, guess I took them off the site, here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/8yx8ijvle4ric2k/Genre_Icons_Portrait.rar

infinitereality

I need to stay on top with the new ones added.  I've been rocking them for a w hile for backgrounds for Emby.  Thank you for your work!

I was on your site and saw you added these in different colors.  I love the blue, but my movie room is orange/gray/black and grabbed the orange version.  Freaking awesome!

• 5 months later...
shaefurr

Sooo, months later im finally back to this, and while I know there's a lot of requests and ones I should be working on, I wanted to start with some fun stuff. :)

On a side note I lost all my photoshop actions in a hard drive failure a while back, so ill have to redo my ones for the color variations (cyan, orange etc.), so I'll most likely end up just reprocessing all the colors over again, ill get this done in the next few days since the color sets are actually pretty dated and don't have any newer images in them.

56c2b029b6698_Kylo.jpg

56c2b70caeca3_walle2.jpg

56c2b717d4786_bighero6.jpg

56c2bba7ec65a_sarahconnor.jpg

Edited by shaefurr
  • Like 2

shaefurr

My thought of a splash screen to Replace the Kodi Helix logo when it boots with  This logo and Add Kodi Logo and words.. I want to give you credit and thought on boot screen a perfect place. I dont have a perfect layout in mind just trying to think of a way to have your project name and kodi together.

Sorry for the insanely late response, hows something like this?

56c38506659e4_kodisplash.jpg

• Like 1

wkupike2000

Besides the packaged downloads, how do I download individual images that are posted? No matter how I click on them it just pops them up as bigger images and gives me no way to save them. What am I missing? Is it a Firefox issue or what? Thanks!

Happy2Play

Besides the packaged downloads, how do I download individual images that are posted? No matter how I click on them it just pops them up as bigger images and gives me no way to save them. What am I missing? Is it a Firefox issue or what? Thanks!

When you click on the image and it enlarges you shoud see a save option in the lower right corner, in Chome that just opens another tab with image.  So right click save image as.

• Like 1

shaefurr

When you click on the image and it enlarges you shoud see a save option in the lower right corner, in Chome that just opens another tab with image. So right click save image as.

Yeah I use Firefox and you should have a save button after you click the image in the bottom right as mentioned above.

I do occasionally update the main download, but not that often

Sent from my LG G3 using Tapatalk

Edited by shaefurr

shaefurr

Im working on an easy downloader, you can run it whenever you like and it will grab the new images, just trying to get it to work with onedrive which is where I save to so it will always be up to date. Never fun having to zip and upload to mediafire over and over.

shaefurr

Here's a few I already had done from the game genre set I abandoned, just had to take the genre labels off. Also added the link to my onedrive for now which has all the regular set, colors will be in a few days. This will get updated as I make them so its the best place to get them from. Link here and on the first post of this thread.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=2C193A8E6CDC8D03!325946&authkey=!AKu-dUZuIy7yo5w&ithint=folder%2cjpg

56c40a05cceca_portal.jpg

56c40a125abc2_ori.jpg

56c40a1d72a92_deadspace.jpg

56c40a2c957ac_tomclancy.jpg

56c40a392b450_minecraft.jpg

Edited by shaefurr

shaefurr

Somehow I just meant to get on my site and update the download links, and ive spent the past 2 days redoing the entire site. hrm.

shaefurr

So, got my action made, now everytime I make a new image its just 1 click and the other colors are processed and added to their onedrive. Currently batch processing the set now, should have the links up on my site within an hour or two.

EDIT: All color links are added to my site, they will stay up to date as I make any more just as the regular set will. There's still about 600MB of images im uploading so they should all be done shortly. Currently there's 186 images, so if you grab a color set now and its less that amount, give it a bit longer.

Also, ive added a new color! Dark blue is now available as well, any other color requests just post here.

Disparity Gene icons will be next for the color treatment this week.

Edited by shaefurr