Shaefurr's Disparity Icons

shaefurr

shaefurr

After i finish working on the theme with cheese sure thing

sent from my lumia icon

• Like 1

Della Dog

Sorry for the dumb question, but for the life of me I can't find a download link for this outstanding collection. And trust me, I searched!

Sorry for the dumb question, but for the life of me I can't find a download link for this outstanding collection. And trust me, I searched!

Look at Post 275

shaefurr

Yeah, just mentioned I took them down, they should be back up this week

sent from my lumia icon

• Like 1

Della Dog

Look at Post 275

Yeah, just mentioned I took them down, they should be back up this week

sent from my lumia icon

Ah, I see, thanks.

• 1 month later...
shaefurr

I haven't forgotten about these, im back up but currently working on a theme with mr cheese, once we get it released ill dive back into these.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
shaefurr

Main post updated, link re-added, download links for more colors will be up soon.

shaefurr

Working on a new secret disparity project, will add more images to this set as I come across any that scream to be "disparitized" :P. The disparity genre icons will be finished eventually as well, but those take quite a while to render so those will be done after this new project. Stay tuned to the fanart section.

• Like 2

lja

Thanks for going again. Do you have any Disparity images (without text) suitable for Music Genres?

shaefurr

Thanks for going again. Do you have any Disparity images (without text) suitable for Music Genres?

Do like the one from the disparity genre set? its in the regular disparity set with no text, labeled "gwen". Mistake on my part ill rename it in the next upload. If not I can find something else.

And ya I had taken a break from these while I was working on iridium with Cheese, but hes been MIA busy I guess 1 so ill jump back into fanart till hes back.

554d1e4128ee0_Gwen.jpg

Edited by shaefurr

lja

Thanks. I was really asking for each music genre. I have seen the ones you  made so far with text. If you had them without text that would be great.

shaefurr

Thanks. I was really asking for each music genre. I have seen the ones you  made so far with text. If you had them without text that would be great.

Wait now im a bit confused, you want ones for all the music genres "rock" "rap" etc.?

Only ones ive made with text were the regular genres, but I can make them for music if thats what you're after. I'f im not understanding what your after can you post a pic of which ones you're referring to?

lja

Wait now im a bit confused, you want ones for all the music genres "rock" "rap" etc.?

Only ones ive made with text were the regular genres, but I can make them for music if thats what you're after. I'f im not understanding what your after can you post a pic of which ones you're referring to?

Yes thanks. The ones for all the music genres "rock" "rap" etc.?

shaefurr

Yes thanks. The ones for all the music genres "rock" "rap" etc.?

kk, add it to my to do list

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
DaButcher

Thx.. Sorry posting in wrong spot.  I will post here and follow this thread

DaButcher

My thought of a splash screen to Replace the Kodi Helix logo when it boots with  This logo and Add Kodi Logo and words.. I want to give you credit and thought on boot screen a perfect place. I dont have a perfect layout in mind just trying to think of a way to have your project name and kodi together.555e847734470_Logo.jpg

c0m3r

@@shaefurr would it be possible to make one for Sky TV? The only image I could find was the one below but the resolution isnt great so im sure you could do better.

5571dc357f195_sky.jpg

shaefurr

@@shaefurr would it be possible to make one for Sky TV? The only image I could find was the one below but the resolution isnt great so im sure you could do better.

Hows something like this?

Edit, connected the k and Y, updated the image

5571ede5451bf_SkyTV.jpg

Edited by shaefurr
  • Like 2

@ shaefurr  Any progress on the Music Genre images without text?

Edited by lja
  • Like 1

shaefurr

@ shaefurr  Any progress on the Music Genre images without text?

Honestly not yet, I feel bad not really working on disparity at all recently. The truth is in 1 more year my last kid will be starting school so I can finally go back to work, but id prefer to work from home so im trying to get into freelance photoshop work. The problem with that is starting out you really have to put out a ton of work for very little incomel while you build a portfolio and get reviews/ratings. So ive been pretty busy with that in my free time. I'll make some time to work on these on weekends or something though.

Honestly not yet, I feel bad not really working on disparity at all recently. The truth is in 1 more year my last kid will be starting school so I can finally go back to work, but id prefer to work from home so im trying to get into freelance photoshop work. The problem with that is starting out you really have to put out a ton of work for very little incomel while you build a portfolio and get reviews/ratings. So ive been pretty busy with that in my free time. I'll make some time to work on these on weekends or something though.

Thanks for the response. I fully understand. Good luck with achieving your freelance goal.