Shaefurr's Disparity Icons

shaefurr

shaefurr

Updated the original post with 7 more colors, sorry haven't had a chance yet to make the channel images, ill get to them once I can.

• Like 1

buddyweiser

Updated the original post with 7 more colors, sorry haven't had a chance yet to make the channel images, ill get to them once I can.

Awesome! Great job man, I love the blue but my girlfriend likes the green, I wish there was an option to have different library images per user in the server, maybe I'll make a feature request!

Sent using my G3

shaefurr

Yeah I like the idea of different accent colors and icons per user profile, that would be neat.

Heckler

WOO and indeed HOO!!!

After looking through them, I love em and want to use them for my movies by genre folder. But there are some missing with the genre overlaid on the picture as I'd like to use them as thumbnails along with the full size image (without text overlaid) as the backdrop.

Is there any chance you could do a full movie genre set? I use the following genres. (some may already be done, I'm just listing everything that I use)

Action

Adventure

Animation

Biography

Comedy (movies)

Crime

Disaster

Documentary

Drama

Fantasy

Family

History

Horror

Music (movies about music or musicians)

Musicals

Mystery

Romance

Science Fiction

Sport

Stand-Up Comedy (Comedians/live shows)

Thriller

War

Western

I really like the blending effect of two images you've done on some of them...

If I'm being a pain, please say so... I don't want to put you out or anything.

shaefurr

No I planned to finish the movie genre's just haven't gotten around to it yet. I'll do it after I finish this next set of gamebrowser icons.

• Like 2

I was wondering if I could ask for two more requests please? One is a youtube icon to match the netflix, hulu and amazon ones you already made. The other one is could you put your magic touch to this image? I want to use it for my classic movie collection. Thank you and no rush for these. The holidays are upon us. Time to enjoy family and friends.

post-2603-0-45117400-1416761042_thumb.jpeg

Edited by BillW

shaefurr

I was wondering if I could ask for two more requests please? One is a youtube icon to match the netflix, hulu and amazon ones you already made. The other one is could you put your magic touch to this image? I want to use it for my classic movie collection. Thank you and no rush for these. The holidays are upon us. Time to enjoy family and friends.

attachicon.gifdr strangelove.jpeg

Hope these work out ok

5472ca65aa22d_Youtube.jpg

5472ca73127b4_strangelove.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
shaefurr

I had stated that after I finished the last gamebrowser set I was going to finish the genre icons, but I wont get to them until after the holidays as im doing photoshop stuff for xmas, sorry for the delay.

• 2 weeks later...
arztonyou

Shaefurr,

I love your Disparity collection!!!  I don't know if you are still taking requests or not, but I figured it never hurts to ask.  I was hoping you could do at least one more image for Kids TV, perhaps using an image from Gravity Falls or Pokemon?

Thanks.

shaefurr

Shaefurr,

I love your Disparity collection!!! I don't know if you are still taking requests or not, but I figured it never hurts to ask. I was hoping you could do at least one more image for Kids TV, perhaps using an image from Gravity Falls or Pokemon?

Thanks.

Sure thing, will have one posted for you tonight

arztonyou

Thanks!!!  I use the XBMB3C addon, so I picked out a few of my favorites and created a simple theme pack for the Aeon MQ5 skin using your pictures as backgrounds on the main menu.  They look absolutely amazing!!!!!  You should really consider making a few more images in each of the categories and creating a Disparity Theme pack for Aeon MQ5.  I think you would draw a lot of interest both on this site and on the XBMC site.  You can use one image as a static background or use several images as a slide show.  You've already got enough images for Movies, TV, Games, and Images.

See http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=175855 for details.  

• 4 weeks later...
Swynol

great theme, using the blue ones with media browser and red ones for desktop background :) 

any news on the rest of the genres? 

shaefurr

great theme, using the blue ones with media browser and red ones for desktop background :)

any news on the rest of the genres? 

Been working on them, was just waiting to get them all done before I posted them up half finished again. The render times take a while so its a slow process, id say they should be done either this week or next.

• Like 1

shaefurr

Now I just feel bad so ill have to tease something

54c01fc2127be_Disaster.jpg

Edited by shaefurr
  • Like 3

shaefurr

While you guys are waiting for the genre icons, here's some of the images ive been working on to use for them

54c04176b4281_bridge.jpg

54c0419038815_cosmos.jpg

54c041b1e45ec_Jump.jpg

54c041cad2dcb_murder.jpg

54c041e00d20b_nuke.jpg

54c041ead6282_oldbook.jpg

54c042095e071_walk.jpg

• Like 1

aspdend

Loving the new pics Shaefurr - Can't wait until my htpc is fully Disparitied!

Edited by aspdend

georgewill76

Hi Shaefurr

I have been looking for backdrops and genre icons for my Media Browser setup and came across your work.  Your stuff is amazing and has really completed my setup.  I do have one question and also one request:

1.  In your Disparity Genre Icons you have one for Biography with Steve Jobs in it but the backdrop that was used to create that genre icon is missing from your High Contrast Library Icon Collection.  I was wondering if you would be able to share the artwork without the genre text as I need to use it for my backdrop.

2.  Was wondering if you would be able to create a Movies by Genre backdrop/icon as that is the only one I have missing from my EHS setup.

Once again your work here is amazing. 

• 2 weeks later...
AlwinHummels

Hello again,

I hope you'll make a nice disparity version from the pic beneath for my stephen king collection

Thanks anyway 

stephen-king-villains-600x300.jpg

shaefurr

ya ill work on it, I removed all the DL links and such from my posts, im going to rework all of them so they're in the same style, should have the links reposted this week if I have the time. After that ill process the image

• Like 2