Shaefurr's Disparity Icons

shaefurr

shaefurr

I apologize for the lack of updates recently. Have a lot of stuff going on at the moment. I'll dive back into them as soon as I can.

• Like 3

shaefurr

Working on one for playlists, but throwing this on in the mean time.

53fbbe49bbdfe_CD1.jpg

• Like 1

aspdend

Is it my eyes Schaefurr but is the blue in that last image of a turntable a different shade to the rest of the collection?

• 3 weeks later...
shaefurr

Very stylish collection shaefurr!  May I ask for a pic or two to represent a 3D movie collection?  Cheers!

yup ill come up with something

• Like 1

Can I request one for Trailers & one for Vevo please whenever you get a bored moment :-p

I looked on Github but couldn't see any so hopefully I'm not just being blind!

Cheers!

shaefurr

Can I request one for Trailers & one for Vevo please whenever you get a bored moment :-p

I looked on Github but couldn't see any so hopefully I'm not just being blind!

Cheers!

Havnt made one for vevo yet, but I had this one for trailers.

5415c656c2800_trailers.jpg

• Like 1

shaefurr

getting my DSL upgraded from 20 to 40MB. Which is yeah big deal whatever, but thank god my upload is finally going from 700k to 5MB. No more hour long uploads on here.

shaefurr

Still working on a 3D image, probably the must difficult one Ive had to make, i've made 2 already but haven't been happy with either.

Still working on a 3D image, probably the must difficult one Ive had to make, i've made 2 already but haven't been happy with either.

If your previous work is any indication of what you've got planned, then I'm certain it will be very sharp!  Thank you for your efforts and I appreciate your taking on the challenge.

• 1 month later...
shaefurr

I know its been forever, I'm really trying to get back into this just haven't been very motivated. But here's one at least!

5449c431954ae_TheFlash.jpg

shaefurr

Think I finally gave up on the 3D images, these were some I had made before, wasn't super happy with them, but.. whatever lol

5449de59d7840_3Dkids.jpg

5449de64ef4d0_3Dmovies1.jpg

5449de6d41a43_3Dmovies2.jpg

5449de76cf7c6_3Dmovies3.jpg

• Like 1

Cheesegeezer

Shaef, those 3D images look pretty darn good IMO.  Nice job fella

Shaefurr -

Those look fantastic and a great representation of your artistic talent!  I like how you covered a wide variety of genres.  These are certainly worlds better than the 3D glasses I was using as a backdrop earlier.  Thank you very much!

• Like 1

shaefurr

Shaefurr -

Those look fantastic and a great representation of your artistic talent!  I like how you covered a wide variety of genres.  These are certainly worlds better than the 3D glasses I was using as a backdrop earlier.  Thank you very much!

If you have any specific movies or characters in mind I can make more.

• 3 weeks later...
AlwinHummels

Hello Shaefurr, can you make some channel pics to or do you already have some channel replacement pics?

shaefurr

Hello Shaefurr, can you make some channel pics to or do you already have some channel replacement pics?

I have a few done, ill make the rest though