Shaefurr's Disparity Icons

shaefurr

Scott84Z28

Awesome!  

Any more music / music video / music concert related ones?   Or an automotive themed tile?

chef

Man, you should try and create the media browser logo somehow with the disparity look.

Somehow glowing.

I think you're in to something here.

What if it were a bunch of screenies of the different client interfaces meshed together like you did above, and then "disparitized".

Yeah I made that word up, but that is what it is...

• Like 1

JohnVee

Awesome!  

Any more music / music video / music concert related ones?   Or an automotive themed tile?

This is what I'm using for my concerts folder. I didn't make this. thought it worked great with the others.

5383b5f7a8537_concert.jpg

• Like 3

shaefurr

Man, you should try and create the media browser logo somehow with the disparity look.

Somehow glowing.

I think you're in to something here.

What if it were a bunch of screenies of the different client interfaces meshed together like you did above, and then "disparitized".

Yeah I made that word up, but that is what it is...

Yeah I like that idea, ill play around with it sometime :)

AlwinHummels

@@shaefurr Can you please make a 3D moviepic ? It can be the same as the default movies but with a 3d glass on the left bottom or so. hope you can make this ;)

navanod

Love these, in need of a Sports image though.

Currently use this one, has a nice spread of (hehehe) balls, any chance of weaving your magic?

Edited by navanod

sfnetwork

Love these, in need of a Sports image though.

Currently use this one, has a nice spread of (hehehe) balls, any chance of weaving your magic?

Nice one for sports...

shaefurr

yep, havnt worked on much this week, but ill get back to it monday and do the sports and 3D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
neg99

Absolutely loving these images and kind of embarrassed to ask but can you look at a younger kids tv option? Something like Thomas the tank or the wiggles would be ideal. Thanks heaps.

BillW

These are awesome. I'm using them in my library. They go really great with MBT. I found an image that I'm using for holiday movies if anyone else wants to use it. 

539799b21e42a_holiday.jpg

BillW

I would like to request a couple of images, one for exercise videos, the other for war movies if you get the time. Maybe based on the attached files? Thanks.

post-2603-0-98074700-1402445883_thumb.jpg

post-2603-0-90305700-1402445899_thumb.jpg

shaefurr

Sorry o havnt been around much, I'll try and get all the requests done tonight

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

shaefurr

Havnt had a chance to work on these much yet, btw do you have a higher res for the bike image? I made this one for now.

I'll try and finish up the rest tonight if I can.

539915f6004b5_bike1.jpg

• Like 3

BillW

That's awesome. Thank you so much. I wouldn't look for another image. This one is perfect.

BTW, no hurry for anything I requested. It's summer, enjoy. If I don't step away from the HTPC soon and start on the wife's honeydo list there will be hell to pay. For 36 years she has allowed me to pretend I was the master of my universe but there is a limit.  :D

• Like 1

AlwinHummels

@@shaefurr can you do some thing with those pics? you make me very happy, but no hurry take your time.

LINK

Edited by AlwinHummels

sfnetwork

yeah OK alternative but I'm sure it can be much better.

But thanks, fits in the meantime :)

Koleckai Silvestri

yeah OK alternative but I'm sure it can be much better.

But thanks, fits in the meantime :)

For Channels, I just used the leaf image with the blue splash. However in the new server versions, I switched to folder view so the Channels tile doesn't show at all.

JohnVee

Hey guys,  just wanted to share with you what I'm using for Channels. I think it works well with the others.

Thanks again shaefurr for making this set! They really look great in all the clients. I'm sure I'll be using these for a long time. :)

53a22ec8de9f4_Channels.jpg

• Like 1