Emby Samsung Tizen

Tavarusj

Tavarusj

Updated server to latest version and noticed audio on Samsung TV (M-Series) goes out after a few minutes of video play. Video play will continue and no audio. Anyone else with same issue?

Also, noticed channel logos do not show in sub menu when press down button to bring up options for the particular channel.

TV is on a strong mesh wifi system network. 1GB Fiber Internet.

Edited by Tavarusj

SamES

In addition to the logs, can you please confirm the TV model and the app version running on the TV which you can obtain from the server dashboard during playback.  Thanks

SamES

Can you try again after updating to the latest app version (released today) version 1.0.61?

You can put the video on dropbox or onedrive (or any other file sharing service) and send me a private message with a link.

• 5 weeks later...
Tavarusj

***UPDATE***  have been testing latest app release 1.0.61 and still getting dropped audio from time to time.   audio drop out is unable to be timed as it occurs randomly.   Video typically continues to play on, but have noticed sometimes audio goes out and video pauses with spinning wheel.

groover

I have the same TV (but smaller) and the same problem with video channels playback from m3u sources.
No problems with videos stored on my FreeNas

• 2 weeks later...