filter based upon tags?

Detail4687
Go to solution Solved by Detail4687,

Detail4687

Is it possible to filter the view (for movies, tv, etc) based upon tags? 

I have content tagged such as "dad shows", "mom shows" etc, but I can't figure out how to display media tagged in that way.

thanks

Hi, yes the web app and many other apps have this. Have  you tried clicking the filter button above the movies list?

Detail4687

I tried the "filter" function and I don't see anything regarding tags.  Below are screenshots...

5ce229914645e_Screenshot20190519at211023

5ce229a74ba41_Screenshot20190519at211028

5ce229b203c52_Screenshot20190519at211153

GrimReaper

While we're at it, maybe we could have a "Clear all" or "Default" button/command in the Filter browser, if we have multiple filters enabled or want to change from one filter to another - it's a bit of a hassle to clear each field manually.

Cheers

While we're at it, maybe we could have a "Clear all" or "Default" button/command in the Filter browser, if we have multiple filters enabled or want to change from one filter to another - it's a bit of a hassle to clear each field manually.

Cheers

yes that makes sense. thanks.

• Solution
Detail4687

Have you added any tags to your movies?

That was it! My apologies.  Actually, I added tags for TV Shows, but for some reason I was trying to filter on Movies, my bad. It works not, thanks Luke

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
anthony_m

Cheers

Bumping this up, as I often like to use multiple filters and it is rather annoying to manually clear all of them - a "clear filter" function would be fantastic.

We plan to add multi-select filters in future updates. thanks for the feedback.

• 7 months later...