Found some bugs to squash

rechigo
Go to solution Solved by rechigo,

rechigo

Hey devs, I found a couple of bugs, hopefully you'll fix them ASAP:

1. Open the app, and start playing a video that is at least an hour long, then start playing the video at some timestamp that is over an hour, then look at the notification that in the notification drawer, you will see that only the minutes and seconds are displayed on the timestamp, not the hours. Here is a screenshot of it: (I'm at position 2:00:27)

2. on the mobile app, you are given an alternative way to set the volume and brightness by dragging up or down on either the left or right side of the display, if you change the brightness (left half of the screen) through that method, a box pops up showing you the brightness, however, doing so with the audio (right half of the screen) gives no box indicating the volume level.

post-466322-0-51102900-1558142959_thumb.jpg

1. Open the app, and start playing a video that is at least an hour long, then start playing the video at some timestamp that is over an hour, then look at the notification that in the notification drawer, you will see that only the minutes and seconds are displayed on the timestamp, not the hours. Here is a screenshot of it: (I'm at position 2:00:27)

Hi there, can you describe exactly how you got to this point? Thanks !

• Solution
rechigo

As you can see in the screenshot, I set my playback time is at 1:23:14, but in the notification up top it is only displaying 23:13, not including the hour digit.

post-466322-0-71272500-1558196499_thumb.jpg

post-466322-0-36448000-1558196508_thumb.jpg

Edited by Deathly

@

Hi, I understand but what are the exact steps to reproduce it? Thanks !

rechigo

Open android app > play a movie > move the scrubber to some timestamp that is at least an hour or more > pull down your notification drawer > look at the timestamp on the notification drawer

You will notice that it only includes the minutes and not the hours.

Open android app > play a movie > move the scrubber to some timestamp that is at least an hour or more > pull down your notification drawer > look at the timestamp on the notification drawer

You will notice that it only includes the minutes and not the hours.

This is resolved for the next release of the app, thanks.

We need to hook that into the native volume control. It's something we'll look to add in a future update. thanks.

rechigo

We need to hook that into the native volume control. It's something we'll look to add in a future update. thanks.

This might be something to look into, but sliding up and down on the right side of the screen does change the volume level, but it doesn't show any indicator as to what the volume level is at currently like the brightness slider does.

Right, it's because we haven't hooked it into the native volume control. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
rechigo

Sorry for the late reply but issue #1 has been resolved in the July 3rd release