Last two guide entries don’t initially load

pir8radio

pir8radio

This is been bothering me for a while.. almost every time I open emby guide for the first time the bottom two guide rows are missing until I scroll them out of view and then come back. They magically load then. I can re-create.

I’ll attach a video in a few minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pir8radio

You mean the channels aren't there at all?

Channel is there no guide data....   Watch channel 4 and 5 in this video, once i scroll past CH 4 & 5 it magically populates the guide data.

5cdf808f43359_ezgif2ecb394a86d9d.gif

Edited by pir8radio

How many channels do you have overall?

When you first enter the guide, which channel has focus (relative to the top of the guide)?

pir8radio

How many channels do you have overall?

When you first enter the guide, which channel has focus (relative to the top of the guide)?

This was happening when i had less than 700 channels, I now have less than 1,700 channels.

When i first enter the guide "i think" i'm near the top of the list 1-5 has focus.   Ill double check when I go in next.

I do know its always the bottom two channels from the top of the list.  

Edited by pir8radio

pir8radio

@ebr    so this happens when i first open emby guide and the channels are way past 1-5   like im down in the 80's,  I hit the back button which takes me to the top of the guide 1-5 and thats when the last two are missing,   i scroll down until they are out of the screen and back up and they magically appear. 

Spaceboy

This is what we reported a looong time ago, I recently reposted it in the android testing thread