MBC Chocolate Theme - Watched indicator on EHS

serpi

serpi

Hello,

after upgrading to MB3 I'm still trying to find a theme for MBC that does for me what I want.

On MB2 I used the "Imperium" theme, but that stopped working when the server moved (as did CoverArts), so now I moved to MB3.

At the moment I'm using the "Classic" theme (tried all the others) but I would like to use the "Chocolate" theme.

There's only one thing stopping me from doing this, and this is a missing "watched" indicator on the covers in EHS.

I'm using the "last added" mode on EHS as this is best working for me on most folders and I do not want to switch all the time the mode.

I found that most themes do not support this (I wonder why, should be standard), "Imperium" did and so does the "Classic" theme.

Would it be possible to add this to "Chocolate"?

Thanks & Ciao,

Alfred

MrWebsmith

previous post deleted.. i was mistaken...

If there is enough user support, then perhaps ebr would add this for you in a future update to the chocolate theme

-MWS

Edited by MrWebsmith

Logos302

Doesn't Unwatched mode (tab option) sort in latest added order?  or is it that you still want to see them but just want them marked with a check mark (Or some char depending on theme).

serpi

The last one is what I want, see all newly added items and mark which one already watched.

This would also be more logical, I don't understand why so many themes doesn't do it, at least as an option.

Ciao, Alfred

Logos302

Well just to show the other side of it, I'm not sure why you'd want to :).  With users and different watch status per user what would you need to see a watched item for.  But everyone is different :).  @@ebr is what serpi asking for possible?

@@ebr is what serpi asking for possible?

It is already in the dev release that went out today.