Boxset Logos

Yogi

Brendon

Nice work Yogi, here's a couple (dozen lol) more for you if you don't mind :)

Bruce Almighty aka the Almighty Collection

Big Momma

The Boondock Saints

The Butterfly Effect

Cheech and Chong

Evil Dead

Fright Night and Fright Night: New Blood

Grown Ups

Happy Feet

Hellboy

The Hills Have Eyes

Ice Age

James Bond

Johnny English

Kung Fu Panda

Madagascar

National Treasure

Short Circuit

Shrek

Smokin' Aces

The Smurfs

Space Chimps

Spy Kids

Taken

Tinkerbell

xXx

No rush over the festive season mate, also if you care to throw me a paypal addy, more then happy to shout you a couple of beers for the effort ;)

Merry Xmas to you and yours.

Nice work Yogi, here's a couple (dozen lol) more for you if you don't mind :)

Bruce Almighty aka the Almighty Collection

Big Momma

The Boondock Saints

The Butterfly Effect

Cheech and Chong

Evil Dead

Fright Night and Fright Night: New Blood

Grown Ups

Happy Feet

Hellboy

The Hills Have Eyes

Ice Age

James Bond

Johnny English

Kung Fu Panda

Madagascar

National Treasure

Short Circuit

Shrek

Smokin' Aces

The Smurfs

Space Chimps

Spy Kids

Taken

Tinkerbell

xXx

No rush over the festive season mate, also if you care to throw me a paypal addy, more then happy to shout you a couple of beers for the effort ;)

Merry Xmas to you and yours.

@@Brendon

The following are already on fanart.tv

The Boondock Saints

Cheech and Chong

Evil Dead

Happy Feet

Hellboy

Ice Age

Kung Fu Panda

Madagascar

National Treasure

Shrek

Smokin' Aces

Taken

xXx

The following are already in my collection on Dropbox

007 James Bond

Grown Ups

The rest I will get to over the next few days.No need for the beers,just happy for you to use them and make that MB and home theatre experience that little bit better.

Edited by Yogi

Brendon

DOH! had not even looked at fanart tv, just been going througn and adding the tmdb id to each collection and adding your logos, that list was the ones i did not have, will check better next time Yogi and thank you for the ones left you are doing and the ones we already use :D

In fact i love them so much i shall refrain from making jokes based on your location and you know how hard that is :o  rofl

Edited by Brendon

DOH! had not even looked at fanart tv, just been going througn and adding the tmdb id to each collection and adding your logos, that list was the ones i did not have, will check better next time Yogi and thank you for the ones left you are doing and the ones we already use :D

In fact i love them so much i shall refrain from making jokes based on your location and you know how hard that is :o  rofl

Hahaha lmao everyone knows two heads are better than one.

Glad you like them,makes me happy to get the feedback.

In fact i love them so much i shall refrain from making jokes based on your location and you know how hard that is  :o  rofl

Rofl. Tasmanians proof that South Australians are very good swimmers.

Rofl. Tasmanians proof that South Australians are very good swimmers.

Hahaha enough of the Tassie jokes now,really we are just cousins of you guys in Victoria,lol ;)

@@Brendon Early Xmas present for ya!!!

They are all done mate except for Space Chimps and Spy Kids. If you can find me some really decent images I will get tthem done also. I found some images (they weren't the best) but I don't have time to muck around too much with them and try to get tthe logos extracted.

All uploaded at the usual link here

A few samples below:

2wcpfma.png  2vj3p4w.png  1z6xwfs.png

Cheers

Yogi

Brendon

Thank you muchly @@Yogi wishing many picanic baskets to you for xmas :lol:

not sure on size or quality images you need but i googled around and found these they may be of use if not let me know and i'll look some more

http://en.gtwallpaper.com/fondecran/space_chimps/space_chimps_04.jpg

http://www.photoinpixel.com/mypicture/space-chimps-logo-wallpaper-normal.jpg

http://playfulpantry.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/spy_kids__all_the_time_in_the_world_in_4d_sk4_title_whitebg.jpg

Ok I have a small lol list 

3 Men Collection

Just a couple. Thanks

Azreilus I will get to them as soon as possible, what is the 3 Men Collection?

Thank you muchly @@Yogi wishing many picanic baskets to you for xmas :lol:

not sure on size or quality images you need but i googled around and found these they may be of use if not let me know and i'll look some more

http://en.gtwallpaper.com/fondecran/space_chimps/space_chimps_04.jpg

http://www.photoinpixel.com/mypicture/space-chimps-logo-wallpaper-normal.jpg

http://playfulpantry.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/spy_kids__all_the_time_in_the_world_in_4d_sk4_title_whitebg.jpg

@@Brendon Spy Kids and Space Chimps are done.I done them from scratch as I couldnt be fussed about extracting the images from the jpegs,too much work for this little fella.

1178eas.png    2qsuee8.png

Ok I have a small lol list 

3 Men Collection
Alex Cross Collection American Psycho Collection Apocalypse Now Full Disclosure Arthur and the Invisibles Collection
Bambi Collection

Just a couple. Thanks

@@Azrielus

These are done, uploaded to the dropbox gallery here

The only 1 I haven't done is the 3 men collection.If you find an image I can use,I will do it for you.

10i9km1.png  2m2e048.png

Brendon

@@Yogi LMAO thanks mate, i would give you a hand mate but my photoshop skills are not the greatest, not that i don't try, but the results aren't always pretty lol

Azrielus
trusselo

Big Mommas House is already on Dropbox and trusselo gave you a link for the Dark Knight logo.Will get to the others soon.

Azrielus

Sorry about Big Mommas House not sure how I missed that. The Dark knight returns is actually different from the movies tho it's a 2 part cartoon so the logo is different.

Brendon

actually that's another i have on a list for you as well Yogi, the Batman Animated Movie Collection (busy bear, you may have to get BooBoo in to help :lol:)

Sorry about Big Mommas House not sure how I missed that. The Dark knight returns is actually different from the movies tho it's a 2 part cartoon so the logo is different.

actually that's another i have on a list for you as well Yogi, the Batman Animated Movie Collection (busy bear, you may have to get BooBoo in to help :lol:)

Busy bear alright,boo boo is useless as an ashtray on a motorbike. lol

Anyway If you guys want me to do them,please help me out here.Find me suitable images,be it just the movies or series logo off fanart or something I can work with in Photoshop.I don't mind doing them but from now on if the original logos are not easily obtained I am not going to search for them,it just takes up too much time.

Brendon

Busy bear alright,boo boo is useless as an ashtray on a motorbike. lol

Anyway If you guys want me to do them,please help me out here.Find me suitable images,be it just the movies or series logo off fanart or something I can work with in Photoshop.I don't mind doing them but from now on if the original logos are not easily obtained I am not going to search for them,it just takes up too much time.

Not a problem at all mate, will also practice on doing some myself, maybe give you a hand

@@Azrielus,all done matey,uploaded here

Will get to Three Men Collection and Dark Knight soon

Just a few samples for ya!!

wa20ht.png  2gugvwl.png  23m7qdk.png

@@Brendon Will also get to the batman logo asap.

• Like 1

Brendon

@@Yogi cheers mate, no rush though, think i have a couple to throw at you, just finishing this remote gadget i am working on then i'll get back to resorting my collection, and i'll remember to find pics :)

@@Yogi cheers mate, no rush though, think i have a couple to throw at you, just finishing this remote gadget i am working on then i'll get back to resorting my collection, and i'll remember to find pics :)

@@Brendon @@Azrielus

All done guys,uploaded to the collection on Dropbox,if I have missed any let me know.

2iia9lx.png  2prhfki.png  vg7ev6.png

• Like 1