Issue with episode #'s

all4dom

all4dom

For some strange reason, the numbers appear outside of the box for kids tv. It does not appear that way in any of my other folders. This is only on my roku ultra & premier. I do not have this problem on my fire tv. Also, the content for this folder is considered mixed. Im not sure if it happened after a server update or roku update. 

Thanks

Dom

Log1.txt

Log2.txt

post-129-0-88825000-1557794723_thumb.jpg

Happy2Play

It would appear you are on the Roku official release (Roku SG 3.0.155).

I will have to check mine Roku in a bit. But the number count would appear in the right location for a landscape image and you have poster images.

Yes, when dealing with a folder view, there is no way for us to accurately predict the size and shape of the images and the Roku vertical grid must show all items at the same size.  So, we have to choose a size that we're sure will fit your image.

all4dom

So how can I fix this. I think the cover images are what ever was recommended. All my other folders are ok & now displaying that issue. Duny thing is this just happened not to long ago. Any recommendations?

The best thing to do would be to use a library with content type TV. Mixed is a free for all, and while the other apps can generally react dynamically to the content, it's much more difficult to do on the Roku.