[EMBYWEB] Bug subtitles after quit and resume

theghost31

• 2 weeks later...
theghost31

Hi this issue is come back on latest version in beta :(. Try to return on 4.2.0.14 same issue. I come back to 4.1.0.14 and its working again :/

But for sure, you changed / broken something since this version @@Luke ;)

Edited by theghost31

• 1 month later...
theghost31

@@Luke, again with the scenario as I said before ! My users told me, this happens, every day, after a 'pause'

You look almost the half, put in 'pause' the episode. Come back later or tomorrow and continues it clicking on 'play' . you will see that the subtitles disappears forever, even after a refresh of the episode with F5 in the browser.  :(

Again this problem is not present until: 4.1.0.14, could you please check this problem very ennoying ? 

Thank you in advance

Edited by theghost31

theghost31

I'm running in 4.1.0.28. I will update it, but I have an auto update with Docker scheduled every Sunday.

So do you think, you fixed it between 4.1.0.28 and 4.1.0.31 (less one week between them)?

If you think it is, I will give a try forcing today the update.

There is an issue of videos stopping near the end that was resolved in the beta.

theghost31

Yep thanks for this issue. I will tell you if the problem appears again or not :)

But I was talking about subtitles and subrip ect which disappear after a pause ')

• 2 weeks later...
ms78mama

The same problem i have as well Server version 4.2.0.40 with Emby for Android TV app. When you quite and resume a movie either there are no subs or when you force select they are out of sync.

NOTE : This is only observed when using the app.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...