Backgrounds are sometimes not downloaded by series - all other pictures yes

Seger

Seger
So in addition to the already known problem:

Another one: If I manually scan, then sometimes the series of a series are not loaded with the series, If I then go to the manual scan on "edit images", then of course he finds all the backgrounds and I can add them manually. All Fetcher settings are set in the libraries.

Edited by Seger

Seger

Eben schnell auf deutsch war komisch geschrieben: ich meine ganz normal beim hinzufügen einer neuen Serie die noch nie in der Datenbank war. Wie gesagt, automatisch wird sowieso nichts erkannt und wenn ich die Bibliothek manuell scanne über geplante Aufgaben, dann wird bei den Serien oft das Hintergrundbild vergessen, obwohl es wie gesagt verfügbar ist.

It was very quickly written in German: I mean normal when adding a new series that has never been in the database. As I said, automatically nothing is detected anyway and if I scan the library manually about planned tasks, then the series often forgets the wallpaper, although it is available as I said.

Seger

kann es vielleicht daran liegen, dass er den Hintergrund nicht automatisch zieht?

Maybe it's because he does not draw the background automatically?

/var/packages/EmbyServer/target/var/root/default/Serien/options.xml

<ImageOption>
          <Type>Thumb</Type>
          <Limit>1</Limit>
          <MinWidth>0</MinWidth>
        </ImageOption>
        <ImageOption>
          <Type>Backdrop</Type>
          <Limit>1</Limit>
          <MinWidth>1080</MinWidth>
        </ImageOption>

• 2 weeks later...

@@Seger

Did you check the backgrounds that are available on the metadata websites based on your chosen metadata language and minimum required backdrop width ?

Seger

Ja, ich bin wie du auch deutsch und habe alles überprüft. In dem automatischen Download wird sie nicht berücksichtigt obwohl es auf deutsch genügend Hintergründe gibt. Können Sie das Problem auf einer Synology nicht nachstellen? Wie sieht den ihre „options.xml“ aus, ist da auch nur ein Wert eingetragen? Dachte eigentlich da überall der Wert hingelegt sein müsste, da ja im Eistellungsmenü nur einmal die Frage ist welche min. Größe er laden soll. Ich hab den Wert ja schon extra für testzwecke heruntergezogen. Wer aus dem Team testet eigentlich mit einer Synology? Gefühlt habe ich seit 4.x noch nicht ansatzweise eine Stabile Version. Das Thema der automatischen Erkennung ist auch nach wie vor ungeklärt.

Bin sonst ja immer sehr zufrieden aber Orgelwerk ist jetzt seit längerer Zeit echt der Wurm drin. Zumal die Beta Phase beide Dinge liefen.

Viele Grüße

Seger

Yes, I'm German like you and have checked everything. In the automatic download, it is not considered although there are enough backgrounds in German. Can not adjust the problem on a Synology? What does your "options.xml" look like, is there just one value entered? Actually thought there everywhere the value would have been put down, since in the Eistellungsmenü only once the question is which min. Size he should load. I've already pulled down the value for extra test purposes. Who from the team actually tests with a Synology? I have not felt a stable version since 4.x. The topic of automatic detection is still unclear. I am always very happy but organ work has been real the worm for quite some time now. Especially since the beta phase was both things. many Greetings Seger

Edited by Seger

No, it's not a problem with German. Can  you please go over a specific example? thanks.

Seger

@@Luke

20:40 Info TaskManager: Rotate log file

20:41 Push a new Serie "Charité (2017)" to Server.

post-325731-0-30214900-1558466095_thumb.jpg

20:51 No automatic found a new Serie: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/69684-emby-version-4-real-time-monitoring-is-not-working-synology-241315-and-all-other/page-4

20:51:10.778 Info TaskManager: Executing Scan media library (manuell)

2019-05-21 20:53:01.559 Debug ProviderManager: Saving image to /volume1/DiskStation/- Serien/Charité (2017)/fanart.jpg

-> is no corect!

post-325731-0-66209800-1558465872_thumb.jpg

post-325731-0-61203100-1558465893_thumb.jpg

post-325731-0-54447600-1558465930_thumb.jpg

20:58:16.681 Debug ProviderManager: Saving image to /volume1/DiskStation/- Serien/Charité (2017)/fanart.jpg

this is corect!

post-325731-0-97528600-1558466068_thumb.jpg

post-325731-0-93840100-1558465988_thumb.jpg

Thanks for Feedback,

Seger

Log.log

Edited by Seger

Seger

@@Luke

very interesting question, have repeated the process and have actually stated that the picture will be down and also saved as fanart.jpg with the other pictures. But it is not displayed in emby and thus not synced to Kodi. only when I push it again manually, it is deposited with emby and synced to kodi.

Edited by Seger

Seger

Auf der Platte (Festplatte) wird es geladen und gespeichert durch Emby. Und zwar beim ersten manuellen Sync. Wenn man dann aber unter der neu hinzugefügten Serie schaut (in Emby), ist unter „Bilder bearbeiten“ der Hintergrund nicht mit aufgelistet und wird auch nicht angezeigt. Somit Sync. auch nichts nach Kodi. Erst wenn ich dann manuell nochmal explizit nach dem Hintergrund suche und es hinzufüge wird es erneut geladen und auf der Nas wird das alte mit dem neuen fanart.jpg ersetzt und auch in Emby angezeigt. Scheint so als wenn das geladene fanart beim ersten Mal nicht in die DB eingetragen wird und somit unsichtbar bleibt.

@@Luke, benötigst du noch was oder ist das „Problem“ für dich reproduzierbar?

Viele Grüße

Seger

On the disk (hard disk) it is loaded and stored by Emby. And that at the first manual sync. But if you look under the newly added series (in Emby), under "Edit Images" the background is not listed and will not be displayed. Thus Sync. nothing to Kodi. Only when I then manually search again explicitly for the background and add it will be reloaded and on the Nas the old will be replaced with the new fanart.jpg and also displayed in Emby. Seems as if the loaded fanart the first time not registered in the DB and thus remains invisible. @ Luke, do you need something else or is the "problem" reproducible for you? many Greetings Seger

Edited by Seger

• 2 weeks later...