Trailers

Tolerant

Tolerant

I am using the "TRAILERS" Plugin and I have Trailers showing on my main page however they are not updating. I watched a bunch and now all I see are old ones and its been this way for weeks. Nothing I Do seems to resolve the issue.  If I go through the menu choice to Trailers and view New Upcoming Movie trailers, I can find plenty of new unwatched trailers. So my question is how can I fix the display on the main page to show new and upcoming trailers, not stuff left from 2005-2014, etc.  Thanks.

There's an open issue where the home screen list needs to sort them on release date rather than typical date added to the library.

• 5 months later...

There's an open issue where the home screen list needs to sort them on release date rather than typical date added to the library.

Was just coming to ask the same thing. Will this be fixed in the upcoming release ?

Happy2Play

Was just coming to ask the same thing. Will this be fixed in the upcoming release ?

Yes this is resolved in 4.3.

• Fix latest trailers sort order

I had a couple of questions in regards to trailers I only want to see the new and upcoming in theaters and that's all I have selected to show (not Netflix etc)... so only 2019 and 2020 should be added I'd that correct?

Also how could I manually refresh the trailer plugin to add new trailers or how often will it scan for new trailers and add them it's self?

And will trailers that are past their release date be automatically removed as they will be considered old not new or would I have to manually delete them?

I don't know if anyone has looked into Trailer Addict as another source for using trailers but they have really good quality HD trailers.

They have an API that can be used the url is: https://www.traileraddict.com I personally was looking at trailers from here as they have apps for Google play and roku.

Thought I would share thanks.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
otispresley

It would be nice if the Trailers plugin could support multiple trailer sources and allow you to select which one you want to pull from exclusively; the default selection could be to pull from all sources.

I would also love to see Trailer Addict as a source. The trailers have multiple resolutions with some being as high as 2K.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
xaras2

Trailers 1.2.9/1.2.8/etc, with this plugin active start random trailer view instead selected film.

Emby server premium on raspberry version 4.5.0.10, client APK on Android phone or Amazon firestick or webpage viewers.

Thanks

Trailers 1.2.9/1.2.8/etc, with this plugin active start random trailer view instead selected film.

Emby server premium on raspberry version 4.5.0.10, client APK on Android phone or Amazon firestick or webpage viewers.

Thanks

@@xaras2, that's because you have the Cinema Intros feature enabled.

• 4 months later...
marcelhehle

Is there a way to tell the plugin which trailers (like the links to the trailers) to use?

For example:

I'm using my own nfo's. In there there's a <trailer> tag, but the plugin doesn't seem to pick up this tag.

On 10/2/2020 at 2:53 AM, marcelhehle said:

Is there a way to tell the plugin which trailers (like the links to the trailers) to use?

For example:

I'm using my own nfo's. In there there's a <trailer> tag, but the plugin doesn't seem to pick up this tag.

No, but youtube urls in nfo files are supported (in most of our apps, but not all).

• 7 months later...
thejackal

Buongiorno, c'è la possibilità di cambiata la lingua dei trailer? Attualmente sono solo in inglese. Grazie

4 hours ago, thejackal said:

Buongiorno, c'è la possibilità di cambiata la lingua dei trailer? Attualmente sono solo in inglese. Grazie

More languages are possible in future updates. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Riggs

Hey.

I have a question, I saw yesterday that the content on the plugin is really outdated. I mean a lot. :D

Is there a way to refresh the content. I have the upcoming from 2019 and blu-ray's with more than a year.

Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, Riggs said:

Hey.

I have a question, I saw yesterday that the content on the plugin is really outdated. I mean a lot. :D

Is there a way to refresh the content. I have the upcoming from 2019 and blu-ray's with more than a year.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, we'll take a look at it. Thanks for reporting.

Happy2Play

Yes, New and Upcoming Movies on Netflix and New and Upcoming Movies on Dvd & Blu-ray have been broke for awhile now (2017).

But New and Upcoming in Theaters range from a 2019 trailer to 2022.

• 1 month later...
JustEric78
On 5/24/2021 at 3:17 PM, Happy2Play said:

Yes, New and Upcoming Movies on Netflix and New and Upcoming Movies on Dvd & Blu-ray have been broke for awhile now (2017).

But New and Upcoming in Theaters range from a 2019 trailer to 2022.

This is still an issue for me with the Cinema Intros option turned on. I only have new and upcoming to theaters selected and it will show some new ones, but it will also pull in 2017 movies. I hope this gets resolved soon. One of my buddies asked if there was an option to have that since he saw it in his settings, but the older trailers being thrown in is a problem, the quality on most is quite low and there is no way to specify you only want XXX resolution or better. 

• 4 weeks later...
wakeboarder141

Is there a way to manually update the trailers?  Mine has been showing the same New and Upcoming trailers for weeks now without change.

Happy2Play
31 minutes ago, wakeboarder141 said:

Is there a way to manually update the trailers?  Mine has been showing the same New and Upcoming trailers for weeks now without change.

Sorry no, the plugin plus the list from somewhere though.

• 2 months later...
Przemek

Hi I have Trailer plugin 1.3.0.0 on my Emby and trailers are still the same from few months. There's no updating.

Regards.

• Agree 1