Samsung TV images

ronvp

ronvp

No problem with DLNA server or play-to, but was wondering what I can do to show the movie art work.. Only artwork that is smaller than 500 pixels, shows up complete with coverart treatment.. I tried playing with some of the settings, but do not see any changes..

• Like 1

chessdragon136

Can you please provide more details on this as I don't know what you are saying...

What are you using to display the images (Samsumg App, DLNA Server, Play To...) 

Can you try an artwork at 550px and let me know..

Screenshots - images may be helpful.

ronvp

Not sure how to make it more descriptive; When I am using mediabrowser the DLNA server on my Samsung TV (Just change the input on the TV from HDMI to Media Browser server).   The only folder.jpg that are showing up on the TV is with resolutions lower than 500 x 500 pix.  Thus 550 is not showing.. Problem is that most folder.jpg today are 1000 x 1500 pix.  Those that do show are complete with Coverart treatment.. I tried playing with the DLNA settings, but no luck with that so far

chessdragon136

Right ok - I believe this is a setting in the Server - If you go to the admin area -> DLNA -> Profiles -> Samsung Smart TV -> Image Settings you will see the resolution limits of 512x512 

I am still unsure if this is the problem or to your problem at all but perhaps change them to higher values....

ronvp

Right ok - I believe this is a setting in the Server - If you go to the admin area -> DLNA -> Profiles -> Samsung Smart TV -> Image Settings you will see the resolution limits of 512x512 

I am still unsure if this is the problem or to your problem at all but perhaps change them to higher values....

Tried those settings, it does not help.. only way to have folder.jpg show up is by down sizing the image..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Same here ...the media browser showed up but when i pop into movies or tv series via samsung tv the artwork is missing for most of the shows the one that wasn't missing is 188x268 the rest are as the above poster says 1000x1500 in some cases5387048d4b35e_WP_20140529_10_41_12_Pro.j