Tvheadend config

Uga

Hello all

I am trying to "see" my tvheadend server from within Emby but I do not succeed. I must be doing something wrong.

Here's what I have.

TVHeadend server up and running on a RaspberryPi + TVHat.

This is confirmed to work "on it own", I can reach it from my pcs for configuration, I can play live tv from Kodi (on the same RasPi), etc etc.

Emby server, latest release, installed as a Docker container over OpenMediaVault on another machine.

TvHeadend plugin installed inside Emby, & configured with my TVHE data (ip address, user/pwd).

Emby restarted.

On the Emby gui / my media now get both

- LiveTV

- TVHeadend recordings 

"boxes"

But clicking on the LiveTV one I get "nothing". I mean, the horizontal menu above is there, and clickable, but no channels are imported, no EPG, nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for help

Thank you so much for help 

Unfortunately, I could not make either work

may something you can try, use in tvheadend settings, auth type "both plain and digest".

I honestly could not find where, in Tvheadend's web gui, I am supposed to put this... :(

alternative, use tvheadend as m3u source instead the plugin, http://user:pass@ip:9981/playlist and http://user:pass@ip:9981/xmltv as xmltv source.

Emby refuses to accept  http://user:pass@ip:9981/playlist (obviously filled with the right user pass and ip) saying that the source is not available - but it indeed is !

alturismo

@@Uga, yes, in general settings, see attachement

and i think emby needs channels.m3u at the end, sample

http://192.168.1.2:9981/playlist/channels.m3u (see below howto without user/pass)

if that doesnt help, another approach wich i use for my LAN, a * access to TVH for LAN only ... see attachement

the tvh plugin itself works here that i can tune channel, but emby likes to stall and dont play and not quitting the stream etc ... so i gave up on the tvh addon and changed to m3u with tvh  ;) wich works pretty fine.

post-112497-0-77635400-1556570771_thumb.png

post-112497-0-28323200-1556570777_thumb.png

Soggybottoms

After you configured the tvh plugin did you run the Emby 'Refresh guide' task under Scheduled tasks? From what I remember when using the plugin this is needed to populate data..

I agree, however, with going thru the m3u route. The plugin is fine to use but it lacks certain functionality like the ability to schedule series recordings, which the Emby DVR will give you..

Also keep in mind the screenshot posted above by alturismo regarding the 'authentication type' is available on the unstable version of tvh (4.3.xxx).. In the stable version (4.2.xxx) there is only a tick box to disable digest authentication..

Q-Droid

IMO the m3u way is a cleaner, more seamless option. Behaves more like native tuner support. As mentioned above you can create a default '*' account in TVH for streaming only that doesn't need authentication. Just revoke any other elevated privs like Admin and Web UI access. Can restrict to LAN only access to be safer.

The digest authentication option on TVH 4.2 is under Configuration -> General -> Base, image below.

5cc7758f39715_tvheadend.png

OK I made some steps forward.

From what I read above it is clear that preferred way to go is the m3u one.

Anyhow fwiw I tried to implement the suggestions about settings on TVHE-end to make the plugin work. No joy there, mainly because my TVHE server-side gui is different from alturismo's pics. I am running TVHE version "4.2.7-74" and there is no "Authentication Type" option to be set under Configuration / General.

Whatever, I dropped the plugin, restarted Emby, and tried to configure via m3u.

It went "almost well but not really":

- defined new "*" user on TVHE as suggested. Not clear about all the other options to flag or unflag there.

- put .../playlist address into emby @ m3u source field

- put .../xmltv address into emby @ tvguide source field

- rebuilt guide from scheduled tasks

- restarted emby (always good isnt it)

What I got is

- "some" channels showing in the list. I.o.w.: emby acquires an incomplete list of channels out of all those present on TVHE

- erratical channel playing start. When clicking on a channel sometimes you get nothing (as if TVHE were disconnected or not configured), after retrying 2-3 times you get the picture - sometimes!

- incomplete epg

I suspect this has to do with settings on TVHE side ?

Edited by Uga

Q-Droid

You would be better off using the Emby TV guide and map the channels to your TVH source. The guide you get from TVH is stripped down and not as complete as one from Schedules Direct or Emby, even if you already have an external guide configured in TVH.

A good test would be to use the same playlist URL in VLC. If it doesn't work in VLC then you have some tweaking to do. It's much easier to troubleshoot in VLC than in Emby. Once you have TVH working with VLC then try Emby.

Make sure your signals are strong enough for a steady stream. Too many transport and continuity errors from the input stream (tuners) will make a channel unplayable.

Oh, and don't try to transcode within TVH on the Pi. Start with the passthrough profile on TVH until you get things working, then play around with transcoding if you want. 

Edited by Q-Droid

Emby TV Guide is not available for Italy.

The suggestion about using VLC as a first-level test is brilliant. I did.

And it works flawlessly, I really mean it:

- I have TVH at home, where I have fiber-based 1Gbit (effective speed) wan connection 

- I am currently at my office, where I have only 20Mbit wan connection if ever, and obvious office traffic using it

- I am connecting back home via an L2TP IpSec VPN

- Launched VLC from my office laptop

- Added http://tvheip:9981/playlist/channels as a network source

I got: 

- All channels listed

- All channels playing "visually perfectly" (very quick "start up" time when first opened, and no visibile stream "fluttering"), even HD channels

So I went back into Emby.

Emby server is currently working on an Odroid HC2 machine running at home, that is on the same LAN as my TVHE-RPI3 based thing.

I am accessing it via app.emby.media, from my the same laptop where I have VLC, in my office, and while L2TP is up.

The Emby server is therefore seen as "local" by the web.app.

Inside Emby 

- I checked that TV provider source is the exact same url as used inside VLC. It is.

- for now, I blanked-out the TV guide url (one thing at the time...)

Trying to access Live TV I have

- All channels. Same ones that I get from VLC. So this seems good.

- But NO CHANNEL is possibly playable !  When I double-click on them, I got an endless spinning ring.

To complete information, I also checked active connections from TVHE gui.

While Emby is helplessly trying to play I only have 2 connections up: Emby itself + myself as a web client. The VLC connection is NOT active.

Q-Droid

Emby TV Guide is not available for Italy.

Emby server is currently working on an Odroid HC2 machine running at home, that is on the same LAN as my TVHE-RPI3 based thing.

Sorry, I assumed USA TV.

VLC is great and it can handle most containers and codecs so the streams play directly.

I think your Emby server is underpowered. When you play Live TV from Emby to a browser it trancodes on the server. In the USA OTA signals are ATSC MPEG-2 but it looks like Italian DVB-T is a mix of MPEG-2 (SD) and H.264/MPEG-4 (HD). Try both formats to see if there's a difference. Ideally you want a player that can direct play the streams or a server powerful enough to handle the transcoding.

You could try playing Live TV on a streaming box and force direct play to bypass the DVR buffer as a test. Emby apps give you more playback options compared to browser based so you could try those as well. They also give you the option to use an external player, again worth testing. But I don't know if that Odroid can handle what you want it to do with Live TV.

OK I understand what you are saying and I will try.

Reading what you write, I note that Emby is able to direct-play 1080p H.264/AAC movies (saved onto the server itself) flawlessly.

I wonder why wouldn't it be able to do the same with a H.264/AAC "source stream".

Or maybe TVHE is passing it some other type of coding - thereby forcing transcode??

(This possibility would indeed make some sense: ARM-based Emby server can't transcode, while VLC on my 64bit i7-7gen-based laptop can)

I'll check.

Edit (before checking the above):

TVHE server itself is installed on a RaspberryPi-3, equipped with a TV-HAT tuner.

My Odroid-HC2 is not an X64 powerhorse for sure, but the Raspberry is a toy in comparison. 

On that very Raspberry there is Libreelec, and Kodi.

The Raspberry is connected to a local TV via HDMI.

And plays TV channels (from THVE) perfectly.

So either TV streams are not encoded (but then why Emby cannot not play them?) or they are encoded in a strange way that can be decoded by Raspberry and not by Odroid-HC2 (???).

Edited by Uga

alturismo

may try the emby app on your laptop ?

and while testing the streams, make a record from your broadcast stream and check if they can be played fro library then.

Difference could be interlaced / deinterlaced ...

Q-Droid

When using the passthru profile in TVH it should be sending the streams in the same format that's coming off the tuner. ARM-based devices should have no problem decoding since most players are using that architecture. But using ARM as a server is asking for double-duty, decoding and encoding the stream for the playback clients that can't handle the source. In order for it to work it needs both the hardware capabilities and the software to leverage them. I have no idea what the Odroid+OS+Emby can do with media transcoding.

@@Q-Droid. I see. The Web-App is actually quite taxing, I know that. I'll try to access the Emby server from the Android App, and send output to a Chromecast. That is 100% surely "eating" H.264/AAC "straight" so no re-encoding should ever be needed.

@@alturismo. I'm not sure there "is" a "native" Emby app for Windows. I'll check.

Also, your idea about playing some recorder footage sounds brilliant to further narrow-down where the issue may be.

I'll do some tests later tonight and feedback.

Aight, I got some very interesting developments here.

Firstly, I learned that TVHE configuration must have been invented by a mental person. 

In lack of any sort of clear explanation of the various options etc, after MUCH trial and error I could obtain the following

1) when operated directly from its web gui, TVHE records H.264/AAC 1080p video inside mkv files. Playing those back with Emby I get direct play (no transcoding)

2) when operated directly from its web gui, TVHE plays H.264/AAC 1080p video via .m3u files which can be played flawlessly by e.g. VLC

Now, when linking Emby to TVHE (making sure the same Stream profile as before is being used), I get :
     a)  Emby succeeds in playing. Fine.
     b.)  But, Emby is forced to transcode the video part. Which is not fine.

So on one side kudos to my raspberry pi 3b+, which is coping with on-the-fly H.264 encoding on HD videos as if it were a much bigger dude.

But why is bloody Emby transcoding a H.264 video when received as a live stream, and not when played from a file?  Not clear to me. And not good either.

Looking at the "Nerds statistics" frame while the stream is being played, it just generically says "unsupported video codec".

Fwiw, TVHE-side I alternatively tried all "available" 264 codecs in the Stream definition  (libx264, etc). Encoding quality is sometimes dramatically different from one another, but Emby's behaviour in regards to the above is identical.

In my ignorance, it looks more like a "wrapper" than a "content" problem: it looks like Emby is forcing "needless" transcoding because he gets a "264 stream inside the wrong jacket". Just my opinion.

Any ideas ?

Once this is fixed of course I'll pass over to the recording part :)
Edited by Uga

Q-Droid

You can expect the container (jacket) to be different between streamed and recorded video. This shouldn't be a problem, changing the container (remux) is a very low effort process. But the "unsupported video codec" message could be that Emby is being overly conservative or not properly detecting the playback capabilities of the device. Even within h.264 there are many profiles and levels to define capabilities and if Emby thinks the playback device can't handle the source it will transcode. I would think that Italian broadcast would choose a streaming codec for the lowest common denominator and just about everything could play it.

The Emby devs might be able to explain why it's transcoding when it shouldn't.

Edited by Q-Droid

alturismo

may again, how do you test playback from emby ?

browser ? wich one, tried a different one ? (most browsers always need transcode, and audio is then always transcoded)

app ? wich platform ? ...

Gerrit507

Untick "use http digest authentication" and the tvheadend plugin will work.

I think that the stable version (4.2) has this option and only the beta versions (4.3) have the dropdown menu for auth type...

@@Luke can you please add this to the plugin description. Basically everybody who sets tvheadend with emby is coming to the forum with this issue...

Regarding transcoding: Post a transcoding log. It'll show the reason for transcoding. Maybe it's only a remux.

Edited by Gerrit507

Here is the transcode log obtained playing an even non-hd channel .

"Nerds stats" say "unsupported codec"

2019-05-09 22:22:10.900
Application version: 4.1.1.0

http://10.10.0.234:8096/emby/videos/54951/live.m3u8?DeviceId=TW96aWxsYS81LjAgKFdpbmRvd3MgTlQgMTAuMDsgV2luNjQ7IHg2NCkgQXBwbGVXZWJLaXQvNTM3LjM2IChLSFRNTCwgbGlrZSBHZWNrbykgQ2hyb21lLzczLjAuMzY4My4xMDMgU2FmYXJpLzUzNy4zNnwxNTU2NTYzNzg5NzY2&MediaSourceId=33cccd64d00ea72a7fd4922a2c3cc53a&PlaySessionId=87d39044c53f405c83a089d7535583df&api_key=a9dae1c3e73941488cfcbe3e371a5491&LiveStreamId=06044cf0e6f93cdae5f285c9ecfaaeb4_01413a525b3a9622ce6fdf19f7dde354_33cccd64d00ea72a7fd4922a2c3cc53a&VideoCodec=h264&AudioCodec=mp3,aac&VideoBitrate=139808000&AudioBitrate=192000&AudioStreamIndex=-1&TranscodingMaxAudioChannels=2&SegmentContainer=ts&MinSegments=1&BreakOnNonKeyFrames=True&ManifestSubtitles=vtt&h264-profile=high,main,baseline,constrainedbaseline,high10&h264-level=51&TranscodeReasons=VideoCodecNotSupported

{"Protocol":"Http","Id":"33cccd64d00ea72a7fd4922a2c3cc53a","Path":"http://10.10.0.6:9981/stream/channelid/738043039?ticket=0C5CA7ABEA41711DFE97B41B174956E079B4A7DF&profile=pass","Type":"Default","Container":"mkv","IsRemote":false,"SupportsTranscoding":true,"SupportsDirectStream":false,"SupportsDirectPlay":false,"IsInfiniteStream":true,"RequiresOpening":true,"RequiresClosing":true,"LiveStreamId":"06044cf0e6f93cdae5f285c9ecfaaeb4_01413a525b3a9622ce6fdf19f7dde354_33cccd64d00ea72a7fd4922a2c3cc53a","RequiresLooping":true,"SupportsProbing":false,"MediaStreams":[{"Codec":"mpeg2video","TimeBase":"1/1000","CodecTimeBase":"1/25","VideoRange":"SDR","DisplayTitle":"480i MPEG2VIDEO","IsInterlaced":true,"BitRate":2000000,"RefFrames":1,"IsDefault":true,"IsForced":false,"Height":576,"Width":720,"AverageFrameRate":25,"RealFrameRate":25,"Profile":"Main","Type":"Video","AspectRatio":"16:9","Index":-1,"IsExternal":false,"IsTextSubtitleStream":false,"SupportsExternalStream":false,"PixelFormat":"yuv420p","Level":8,"IsAnamorphic":false},{"Codec":"aac","TimeBase":"1/1000","CodecTimeBase":"1/48000","DisplayTitle":"AAC stereo (Default)","IsInterlaced":false,"ChannelLayout":"stereo","BitRate":192000,"Channels":2,"SampleRate":48000,"IsDefault":true,"IsForced":false,"Profile":"LC","Type":"Audio","Index":-1,"IsExternal":false,"IsTextSubtitleStream":false,"SupportsExternalStream":false,"Level":0}],"Formats":[],"Bitrate":2192000,"RequiredHttpHeaders":{"User-Agent":"VLC/3.0.1"},"ReadAtNativeFramerate":false}

User policy for Uga: EnablePlaybackRemuxing: True EnableVideoPlaybackTranscoding: True EnableAudioPlaybackTranscoding: True

Affected codecs:
>>>>>>  libx264 Software Encoder
        Color Formats: YUV420P, YUVJ420P, YUV422P, YUVJ422P, YUV444P, YUVJ444P, NV12, NV16, NV21, YUV420P10, YUV422P10, YUV444P10, NV20
        Profiles: Baseline Profile (Level 6.2), Main Profile (Level 6.2), High Profile (Level 6.2), High 10 Profile (Level 6.2), High 4:2:2 Profile (Level 6.2), High 4:4:4 Profile (Level 6.2)

>>>>>>  FindVideoDecoder - MediaType: mpeg2video, Mode: 1
Info    FindVideoDecoder - Checking: 'Automatic software decoder' (Priority: 0)
Info    FindVideoDecoder - Check successful - selecting 'Automatic software decoder'

>>>>>>  FindVideoEncoder - Media: h264, UseHardwareCodecs: True, Mode: 1
Info    FindVideoEncoder - Checking: 'libx264 Software Encoder' (Priority: 0)
Info    Encoder supports input stream
Info    FindVideoEncoder - Check successful - selecting 'libx264 Software Encoder'

>>>>>>  FindVideoDecoder - MediaType: mpeg2video, Mode: 1
Info    FindVideoDecoder - Checking: 'Automatic software decoder' (Priority: 0)
Info    FindVideoDecoder - Check successful - selecting 'Automatic software decoder'

>>>>>>  FindVideoEncoder - Media: h264, UseHardwareCodecs: True, Mode: 1
Info    FindVideoEncoder - Checking: 'libx264 Software Encoder' (Priority: 0)
Info    Encoder supports input stream
Info    FindVideoEncoder - Check successful - selecting 'libx264 Software Encoder'

/bin/ffmpeg -analyzeduration 3000000 -user_agent "VLC/3.0.1"  -f matroska -stream_loop -1 -multiple_requests 1 -reconnect_streamed 1 -reconnect_delay_max 2 -i "http://10.10.0.6:9981/stream/channelid/738043039?ticket=0C5CA7ABEA41711DFE97B41B174956E079B4A7DF&profile=pass" -map_metadata -1 -map_chapters -1 -threads 0 -sn -c:v:0 libx264 -pix_fmt yuv420p  -maxrate 5000000 -bufsize 10000000 -preset veryfast -profile:v:0 high -level:v:0 4.1 -crf 23 -x264opts:0 subme=0:me_range=4:rc_lookahead=10:me=dia:no_chroma_me:8x8dct=0:partitions=none -force_key_frames "expr:gte(t,n_forced*3)" -vf "yadif=0:-1:0" -vsync -1 -codec:a:0 copy -disposition:a:0 default -f segment -max_delay 5000000 -avoid_negative_ts disabled -start_at_zero -segment_time 3  -individual_header_trailer 0 -segment_format mpegts -segment_write_temp 1 -segment_list_entry_prefix "hls/6b5ccf0b77ce07661700b7399e3130cb/" -segment_list_type m3u8 -segment_start_number 0 -segment_list "/config/transcoding-temp/6b5ccf0b77ce07661700b7399e3130cb.m3u8" -y "/config/transcoding-temp/6b5ccf0b77ce07661700b7399e3130cb%d.ts"

ffmpeg version 4.0.3-emby_2019_03_26 Copyright (c) 2000-2018 the FFmpeg developers and softworkz for Emby LLC
  built with gcc 7.4.1 (Linaro GCC 7.4-2019.02) 20181213 [linaro-7.4-2019.02 revision 56ec6f6b99cc167ff0c2f8e1a2eed33b1edc85d4]
Local Time: 22:22:11
T=0.001s
T=0.115s
Input #0, matroska,webm, from 'http://10.10.0.6:9981/stream/channelid/738043039?ticket=0C5CA7ABEA41711DFE97B41B174956E079B4A7DF&profile=pass':
  Metadata:
    title           : Rai 1
    encoder         : Tvheadend Matroska muxer
  Duration: N/A, start: 0.154000, bitrate: N/A
    Stream #0:0(eng): Video: mpeg2video (Main), yuv420p(tv, top first), 720x576 [SAR 64:45 DAR 16:9], Level 8, 25 fps, 25 tbr, 1k tbn, 50 tbc, Start-Time 0.967s (default)
    Stream #0:1(ita): Audio: aac (LC), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp, Start-Time 0.154s (default)
T=0.115s
    Last message repeated 3 times
Stream mapping:
  Stream #0:0 -> #0:0 (mpeg2video (native) -> h264 (libx264))
  Stream #0:1 -> #0:1 (copy)
T=0.115s
Press [q] to stop, [?] for help
[libx264 @ 0x73be0] using SAR=64/45
[libx264 @ 0x73be0] using cpu capabilities: ARMv6 NEON
[libx264 @ 0x73be0] profile Main, level 4.1
[libx264 @ 0x73be0] 264 - core 155 r2917 0a84d98 - H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec - Copyleft 2003-2018 - http://www.videolan.org/x264.html - options: cabac=1 ref=1 deblock=1:0:0 analyse=0x1:0 me=dia subme=0 psy=1 psy_rd=1.00:0.00 mixed_ref=0 me_range=4 chroma_me=0 trellis=0 8x8dct=0 cqm=0 deadzone=21,11 fast_pskip=1 chroma_qp_offset=0 threads=12 lookahead_threads=2 sliced_threads=0 nr=0 decimate=1 interlaced=0 bluray_compat=0 constrained_intra=0 bframes=3 b_pyramid=2 b_adapt=1 b_bias=0 direct=1 weightb=1 open_gop=0 weightp=1 keyint=250 keyint_min=25 scenecut=40 intra_refresh=0 rc_lookahead=10 rc=crf mbtree=1 crf=23.0 qcomp=0.60 qpmin=0 qpmax=69 qpstep=4 vbv_maxrate=5000 vbv_bufsize=10000 crf_max=0.0 nal_hrd=none filler=0 ip_ratio=1.40 aq=1:1.00
[segment @ 0x729b0] Opening '/config/transcoding-temp/6b5ccf0b77ce07661700b7399e3130cb0.ts.tmp' for writing
Output #0, segment, to '/config/transcoding-temp/6b5ccf0b77ce07661700b7399e3130cb%d.ts':
  Metadata:
    encoder         : Lavf58.12.100
    Stream #0:0: Video: h264 (libx264), yuv420p, 720x576 [SAR 64:45 DAR 16:9], q=-1--1, 25 fps, 90k tbn, 25 tbc (default)
    Metadata:
      encoder         : Lavc58.18.100 libx264
    Side data:
      cpb: bitrate max/min/avg: 5000000/0/0 buffer size: 10000000 vbv_delay: -1
    Stream #0:1: Audio: aac (LC), 48000 Hz, stereo, fltp (default)
elapsed=00:00:00.51 frame=   42 fps=0.0 q=28.0 size=      37kB time=00:00:00.91 bitrate= 333.9kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=1.78x    
elapsed=00:00:01.48 frame=   53 fps= 36 q=28.0 size=      56kB time=00:00:01.42 bitrate= 321.0kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=0.957x    
elapsed=00:00:02.89 frame=   90 fps= 31 q=28.0 size=     161kB time=00:00:02.87 bitrate= 460.5kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=0.993x    
[segment @ 0x729b0] Opening '/config/transcoding-temp/6b5ccf0b77ce07661700b7399e3130cb.m3u8.tmp' for writing
SegmentComplete=video:0 Index=0 Start=0.000000 End=3.000000 Duration=3.000000 offset_pts=0 start_pts=0 Frames=0 filename=(null)
[segment @ 0x729b0] Opening '/config/transcoding-temp/6b5ccf0b77ce07661700b7399e3130cb1.ts.tmp' for writing
elapsed=00:00:04.30 frame=  126 fps= 29 q=28.0 size=     272kB time=00:00:04.32 bitrate= 515.1kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=   1x    
elapsed=00:00:04.80 frame=  160 fps= 33 q=28.0 size=     366kB time=00:00:05.56 bitrate= 539.1kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=1.16x    
elapsed=00:00:05.83 frame=  162 fps= 28 q=28.0 size=     371kB time=00:00:05.79 bitrate= 524.2kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=0.994x    
[segment @ 0x729b0] Opening '/config/transcoding-temp/6b5ccf0b77ce07661700b7399e3130cb.m3u8.tmp' for writing
SegmentComplete=video:0 Index=1 Start=3.000000 End=6.000000 Duration=3.000000 offset_pts=0 start_pts=0 Frames=3000000 filename=(null)
[segment @ 0x729b0] Opening '/config/transcoding-temp/6b5ccf0b77ce07661700b7399e3130cb2.ts.tmp' for writing
elapsed=00:00:07.26 frame=  198 fps= 27 q=28.0 size=     505kB time=00:00:07.26 bitrate= 569.5kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=   1x    
elapsed=00:00:08.55 frame=  234 fps= 27 q=28.0 size=     642kB time=00:00:08.73 bitrate= 602.0kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=1.02x    
SegmentComplete=video:0 Index=2 Start=6.000000 End=9.000000 Duration=3.000000 offset_pts=0 start_pts=0 Frames=6000000 filename=(null)
[segment @ 0x729b0] Opening '/config/transcoding-temp/6b5ccf0b77ce07661700b7399e3130cb3.ts.tmp' for writing
elapsed=00:00:09.05 frame=  268 fps= 30 q=28.0 size=     771kB time=00:00:09.97 bitrate= 632.9kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed= 1.1x    
elapsed=00:00:10.01 frame=  270 fps= 27 q=28.0 size=     777kB time=00:00:09.97 bitrate= 637.9kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=0.996x    
elapsed=00:00:11.50 frame=  306 fps= 27 q=28.0 size=     860kB time=00:00:11.42 bitrate= 616.8kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=0.994x    
SegmentComplete=video:0 Index=3 Start=9.000000 End=12.000000 Duration=3.000000 offset_pts=0 start_pts=0 Frames=9000000 filename=(null)
[segment @ 0x729b0] Opening '/config/transcoding-temp/6b5ccf0b77ce07661700b7399e3130cb4.ts.tmp' for writing
elapsed=00:00:12.54 frame=  342 fps= 27 q=28.0 size=     931kB time=00:00:12.89 bitrate= 591.4kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=1.03x    
elapsed=00:00:13.98 frame=  365 fps= 26 q=28.0 size=     967kB time=00:00:13.90 bitrate= 569.9kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=0.994x    
SegmentComplete=video:0 Index=4 Start=12.000000 End=15.000000 Duration=3.000000 offset_pts=0 start_pts=0 Frames=12000000 filename=(null)
[segment @ 0x729b0] Opening '/config/transcoding-temp/6b5ccf0b77ce07661700b7399e3130cb5.ts.tmp' for writing
elapsed=00:00:15.60 frame=  402 fps= 26 q=28.0 size=    1088kB time=00:00:15.35 bitrate= 580.7kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=0.984x    
elapsed=00:00:16.99 frame=  438 fps= 26 q=28.0 size=    1235kB time=00:00:17.05 bitrate= 593.1kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=   1x    
elapsed=00:00:18.47 frame=  474 fps= 26 q=28.0 size=    1395kB time=00:00:18.51 bitrate= 617.4kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=   1x    
SegmentComplete=video:0 Index=5 Start=15.000000 End=18.000000 Duration=3.000000 offset_pts=0 start_pts=0 Frames=15000000 filename=(null)
[segment @ 0x729b0] Opening '/config/transcoding-temp/6b5ccf0b77ce07661700b7399e3130cb6.ts.tmp' for writing
elapsed=00:00:18.97 frame=  507 fps= 27 q=28.0 size=    1547kB time=00:00:19.74 bitrate= 641.8kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=1.04x    
elapsed=00:00:19.84 frame=  510 fps= 26 q=28.0 size=    1557kB time=00:00:20.00 bitrate= 637.7kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=1.01x    
elapsed=00:00:21.28 frame=  546 fps= 26 q=28.0 size=    1727kB time=00:00:21.19 bitrate= 667.3kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=0.996x    
SegmentComplete=video:0 Index=6 Start=18.000000 End=21.000000 Duration=3.000000 offset_pts=0 start_pts=0 Frames=18000000 filename=(null)
[segment @ 0x729b0] Opening '/config/transcoding-temp/6b5ccf0b77ce07661700b7399e3130cb7.ts.tmp' for writing
elapsed=00:00:21.78 frame=  579 fps= 27 q=28.0 size=    1882kB time=00:00:22.43 bitrate= 687.3kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=1.03x    
elapsed=00:00:22.61 frame=  582 fps= 26 q=28.0 size=    1898kB time=00:00:22.69 bitrate= 685.2kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=   1x    

[q] command received. Exiting.

SegmentComplete=video:0 Index=7 Start=21.000000 End=24.000000 Duration=3.000000 offset_pts=0 start_pts=0 Frames=21000000 filename=(null)
[segment @ 0x729b0] Opening '/config/transcoding-temp/6b5ccf0b77ce07661700b7399e3130cb8.ts.tmp' for writing
SegmentComplete=video:0 Index=8 Start=24.000000 End=24.680000 Duration=0.680000 offset_pts=0 start_pts=0 Frames=24000000 filename=(null)
elapsed=00:00:24.10 frame=  617 fps= 26 q=-1.0 Lsize=    2097kB time=00:00:24.56 bitrate= 699.3kbits/s dup=20 drop=0 throttle=off speed=1.02x    
video:1718kB audio:379kB subtitle:0kB other streams:0kB global headers:0kB muxing overhead: 0.000000%
T=36.442s
Local Time: 22:22:38
[libx264 @ 0x73be0] frame I:11    Avg QP:19.42  size: 25034
[libx264 @ 0x73be0] frame P:161   Avg QP:22.50  size:  5967
[libx264 @ 0x73be0] frame B:445   Avg QP:24.72  size:  1173
[libx264 @ 0x73be0] consecutive B-frames:  2.6%  3.2%  1.5% 92.7%
[libx264 @ 0x73be0] mb I  I16..4: 29.3%  0.0% 70.7%
[libx264 @ 0x73be0] mb P  I16..4: 15.8%  0.0%  0.0%  P16..4: 45.0%  0.0%  0.0%  0.0%  0.0%    skip:39.2%
[libx264 @ 0x73be0] mb B  I16..4:  1.6%  0.0%  0.0%  B16..8: 13.5%  0.0%  0.0%  direct: 5.0%  skip:79.8%  L0:35.9% L1:47.0% BI:17.1%
[libx264 @ 0x73be0] coded y,uvDC,uvAC intra: 39.8% 37.9% 10.9% inter: 6.2% 7.4% 0.1%
[libx264 @ 0x73be0] i16 v,h,dc,p: 61% 13% 12% 14%
[libx264 @ 0x73be0] i4 v,h,dc,ddl,ddr,vr,hd,vl,hu: 41% 16% 15%  3%  6%  5%  3%  5%  5%
[libx264 @ 0x73be0] i8c dc,h,v,p: 43% 14% 36%  7%
[libx264 @ 0x73be0] Weighted P-Frames: Y:0.0% UV:0.0%
[libx264 @ 0x73be0] kb/s:569.84