'Listened To' Tick for Audio Books, 'Read' Tick for EPubs

geoff511

geoff511

Hi,

Would it be possible to add the 'watched status' style tick to Audio Books and EPublications ?

I have a extensive library of Movies & TV Shows, and once I've watched them, they can then be given a green tick to remind me of the watched status.

I also have an extensive library of Audio Books, however, I can't at a glance see what I've listen to or not as there is no way to add a 'Listened To' tick to Fanart Icon/pic on the Audio Book page or

a 'Read' tick to EPubs.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi, if you setup an audio books library, we do have this already. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

geoff511

Hi Luke,

I have had an Audio Books library setup for a couple of years. There is NOTHING that shows a tick or suggests you can add a tick ??

Edited by geoff511

geoff511

to all those who replied to me direct saying they agree and want this as well ... it does now exist.

If you are still using an OLD library, like I do, the feature isn't in it.

refer - https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/64963-36061-audiobook-changes/

You will need to make a whole NEW audio book library, and the tick will then be available.

Your reply was a little cryptic Luke, but thanks.

N.B. - move or rename the old library 'root' folder 1st, just in case Emby tries to delete it from your h/drive when you remove your old Audio Book library.

• Like 1