Just in case anyone missed it, firmware update 20200225:
- Add MDNS support for hdhomerun.local and hdhr-xxxxxxxx.local (where xxxxxxxx is the device id). Open a web browser and enter http://hdhomerun.local/ to bring up the device webpage.
- Remember user favorite/disable channel selection even if a channel goes away or a new scan is requested.
- Detect HD HEVC channels and indicate HEVC channels on the channel lineup webpage.
- DeviceAuth changed to not require escaping when passed as a URL parameter.
- Update to latest HTTPS/TLS root certs.
- Remove unused PnPX announcements.
- Improvements to diagnostic logging.
- SCRIBE/SERVIO: Add download links to recorded files webpage.
- SCRIBE/SERVIO: Fix problem where new recordings may not show after deleting a recording.
- HDHR5/SCRIBE/SERVIO: Fix problem where Ethernet link speed was incorrectly reported for non-100f speeds.
- DT/IS models: Clean up modulation reporting.
- HDHR3-CC: Include virtual channel number and name in tuner status json.
- HDHR3-CC: Fix problem where channel could self enable after being disabled by the user.
- LEGACY models: Fix sequence number generation when generating PAT tables.
- LEGACY models: DeviceAuth changed to not require escaping when passed as a URL parameter.
"[*]Detect HD HEVC channels and indicate HEVC channels on the channel lineup webpage."
Does this mean it'll tune these or just report the existence of the encode?
Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk