Fire Stick - Playing New Song From Remote, Override Queue Message?

NoUserName

NoUserName

So been trying out the Fire Stick and seem to have one issue, playing audio from remote. When selecting another track/album when video or audio is already playing, a message comes up on the FireStick about adding or replacing the queue. Is there a way to suppress this message? It kind of makes the remote functionality for audio pointless unless you know what you want on first selection.

So been trying out the Fire Stick and seem to have one issue, playing audio from remote. When selecting another track/album when video or audio is already playing, a message comes up on the FireStick about adding or replacing the queue. Is there a way to suppress this message? It kind of makes the remote functionality for audio pointless unless you know what you want on first selection.

Hi.  This should already be corrected in the current beta version of the app which should hopefully go out to the public fairly soon.

Thanks.

NoUserName

Hi.  This should already be corrected in the current beta version of the app which should hopefully go out to the public fairly soon.

Thanks.

Awesome! Looking at other topics related to the FireStick, I noticed that you said there's a limit of 18 minutes before Emby shuts down due to inactivity (before the Amazon setting of 20 minutes). Is that still valid? I ask because of disabling the sleep setting. But this isn't as horrible because I just found the amazon app to start Emby remotely.

Awesome! Looking at other topics related to the FireStick, I noticed that you said there's a limit of 18 minutes before Emby shuts down due to inactivity (before the Amazon setting of 20 minutes). Is that still valid? I ask because of disabling the sleep setting. But this isn't as horrible because I just found the amazon app to start Emby remotely.

That should only come into play in times of true inactivity.  If music is playing, the app should stay up.

NoUserName

That should only come into play in times of true inactivity.  If music is playing, the app should stay up.

Thank you. So on my end, there's no reason to disable the sleep setting because the app is going to shutdown anyway.