Blank screen when resuming video

jonomite

jonomite

Greetings,

Whenever I attempt to resume a movie from a resume point, the video loads, but Kodi only displays a blank screen. I can hear audio in the background, but there is no video. This only occurs when resuming a movie; if I start from the beginning, the video plays properly. 

A log is attached. I honestly can't tell whether this is an emby or a Kodi issue.

kodi_emby.log

sualfred

Sounds like a Kodi problem.

Please check:

- Do you have the option enabled to adjust the framerate to the video material? If yes, try disabling it to check if it's caused by the refresh rate change

- If yes, try to delay the change in the Kodi settings to 3-10s

- Do you have configured the whitelist part of your allowed resolutions? If yes, check your config, if not, try to set your supported ones (eg 1080p, 23,979hz,24hz,30hz,50hz,60hz)

- Check your AFTT configuration and enable/disable dynamic refreshrate/tonemapping for it. I do not own a AFTV to check it on my end. 

- Test the last public and official Kodi build for Android

jonomite

Sounds like a Kodi problem.

Please check:

- Do you have the option enabled to adjust the framerate to the video material? If yes, try disabling it to check if it's caused by the refresh rate change

- If yes, try to delay the change in the Kodi settings to 3-10s

- Do you have configured the whitelist part of your allowed resolutions? If yes, check your config, if not, try to set your supported ones (eg 1080p, 23,979hz,24hz,30hz,50hz,60hz)

- Check your AFTT configuration and enable/disable dynamic refreshrate/tonemapping for it. I do not own a AFTV to check it on my end.

- Test the last public and official Kodi build for Android

Thanks for the response. Some further troubleshooting has convinced me it's a Kodi issue. I'll follow up there.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk