Login problem

Sostrihon

frobinsoninch2015

i have seen so many problems the last few days with emby from tv shows not displaying properly to not being able to login or not loading it seems emby has a serious issue with there code and needs to get it sorted asap as we have all paid for the service, those having issues with folders not displaying properly just go to folder select remove folder confirm remove then restart server then add tv folder back and it will put everything back to normal, i hope they get the login issue sorted soon  

i have seen so many problems the last few days with emby from tv shows not displaying properly to not being able to login or not loading it seems emby has a serious issue with there code and needs to get it sorted asap as we have all paid for the service, those having issues with folders not displaying properly just go to folder select remove folder confirm remove then restart server then add tv folder back and it will put everything back to normal, i hope they get the login issue sorted soon  

Hi there, can you please describe the login issue that you're having? thanks.

frobinsoninch2015

each time i try to open the server it takes about 4 times before it will open i have to refresh my brouser until it will open and even then it runs very slow when i select an icon settings etc. im using opera and have been with no issues until yesterday  and my lg emby app wont play also p.s im now not getting any folders on my dashboard unless i refresh , im thinking a full restart on the main emby servers just a thought as you know the old saying, have you turned it of and on LOL 

Edited by frobinsoninch2015

• 2 weeks later...

each time i try to open the server it takes about 4 times before it will open i have to refresh my brouser until it will open and even then it runs very slow when i select an icon settings etc. im using opera and have been with no issues until yesterday  and my lg emby app wont play also p.s im now not getting any folders on my dashboard unless i refresh , im thinking a full restart on the main emby servers just a thought as you know the old saying, have you turned it of and on LOL 

@@frobinsoninch2015, can you please attach the emby server log from when this happened? Thanks !