Samsung smart tv H series

vittsof

vittsof

Hello everyone. I have a Samsung smart TV H series and I have been using the emby app without problem. Yesterday the app stoped working right. I get an empty home screen and the app loads very slowly. I reset the tv and reinstalled the app but I face the same problem. I tried to use the emby app for the US TVs from Samsung App store but this app has other problems. The seasons of series show no episodes and I cannot navigate through live tv channels.

I read somewhere that the app for old samsung tvs is no longer developed. If thats true what are we going to use? Buy new tv?

Please let me know if there is any solution bto my problem.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

FrostByte

There is a fix for the store app already developed, Luke is working with Samsung to allow one more update as they are no longer taking updates for Orsay.

As far as the old unofficial app goes did anything change on your end, like a server update, or something?  I was testing that app a few weeks ago and it was working then.

vittsof

There is a fix for the store app already developed, Luke is working with Samsung to allow one more update as they are no longer taking updates for Orsay.

As far as the old unofficial app goes did anything change on your end, like a server update, or something?  I was testing that app a few weeks ago and it was working then.

The unofficial app wad working fine till two days ago... I dont know why it is not working suddenly.

FrostByte

Okay, I thought maybe it had something to do with the new stable release of server which just came out.  What is the app version number you have loaded, 2.2.4?  Server version?  I can hook up my old TV and test also

• Like 1

SamES

Please let me know if this is still a problem?  I haven't seen any other users reporting issues.

Can you attach a server log after trying to connect?  Thanks

shorty1483

Report @@SamES @@Luke

No Video is playing at all with the old app. Currently running Server 4.2.0. 1 beta and latest 2.2.4 App Version. I cannot say what Server Update caused this.

Edit:Solved. For me it was the cinema Mode. Once I disabled in the TV App,everything is working again.

9e278e5addf109397ca1bb799b9646e7.jpg

b277ef9202970be0ba15a4bca4109cdc.jpg

Edited by shorty1483
  • Like 1

FrostByte

Great, thanks shorty1483.  I couldn't figure out why it was working for me and not others.  I don't use cinema mode.

• 3 weeks later...
x88dually

post-152018-0-36927800-1558366673_thumb.jpg

O P  was your screen like this ? Mine was like that for 20 minutes

I also have this and another problem with my E series.

Edited by x88dually