Emby Server

qnvy82

qnvy82

Hello,

Emby server 4.1.0.26 has broken my Emby connect access and I cannot play any of my media outside of my home network. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there, can you please describe the issue in more detail? what exactly happens and where? thanks.

qnvy82

I am not able to play my media from outside of my network on any of my devices. My server doesn’t even show up when I open the app on my iPhone (iOS 12.3) outside of the network. I have verified with another user that this issue is happening to him too. We cannot send invites to users either. He had to downgrade to Emby server 4.1.0.25 in order to connect. I’m really surprised that this has not been reported. Maybe people aren’t paying attention or something. Thanks.

Stay tuned for the release announcement, but the invite process has been changed. Now you simply create your local user, and then on the user edit screen you can link them to an Emby Connect account.

qnvy82

Stay tuned for the release announcement, but the invite process has been changed. Now you simply create your local user, and then on the user edit screen you can link them to an Emby Connect account.

Will do. Thanks for the reply and release information.

qnvy82

Just to follow up, this looks like a Windows platform issue. I decided to install Emby server on Linux Mint 19.1 Mate, mounted my CIFS share and everything is working fine. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up. Thanks for your hard work.