M3U playlist/EPG not seen in Emby

mbrett

mbrett

Hey, I'm trying to load my M3U & EPG in Emby Premiere. When I go to Live TV, I can't see anything. W/EPG, the loading display never completes. The playlist works in VLC/Kodi.embyserver.txt 

Can you please try running the refresh guide scheduled task, by clicking the refresh guide button from the live tv setup page. When this completes, please attach the emby server log. thanks !

Also is your m3u url on line 522 of the log? If so, try putting that url in the browser. What is the response?

mbrett

Yes, the address in line 522 is correct. I told you what happened when I plug it into browser. I dl a file called tv_channels_xxxxxxx_plus.m3u.

mbrett

Sorry, I'm paranoid that someone is gonna nick my IPTV. I tried to PM you playlist, but I wasn't allowed. Anyway, the address works through Plex & Kodi. I really don't believe there is a flaw with the M3U playlist.

Can you try using the original url, instead of your goo.gl short link? I wonder if that is the issue.

• 3 weeks later...
Punch

Hey Luke, I'm having issues as well.

Vaders worked fine but since its gone down Ive tried a couple others and the channels would work but the guide doesnt. 

The refresh guide take almost an entire day then fails. The automatic cache clear fails, along with checks for plugin and application updates...

• Like 1

Hey Luke, I'm having issues as well.

Vaders worked fine but since its gone down Ive tried a couple others and the channels would work but the guide doesnt. 

The refresh guide take almost an entire day then fails. The automatic cache clear fails, along with checks for plugin and application updates...

Hi there @@Punch, we're happy to help. Please see how to report a problem. thanks.

• Like 1