Latest TV Shows not in order

Generalfuzuki

Generalfuzuki

Hi,

I have tried a couple of tools to set the Metadata on my TV shows and looking through the Release and Added dates correspond to their air date. However on the Home screen 'Latest Shows' they are not in order of release or added date. For example looking through the first six shows I have shows from 2017-Present/2019-Present/2018-Present/2008-2014/1973-1978/2014-2016/2001.

I have removed and re-added the library but no change, all my Movie sections are correct. Any suggestions ?

Generalfuzuki

Ok I think this has to do with the 'Date Created' on the actual file MKV file. Any suggestions for a good tool to update the creation date to the Air date ?

Thanks

Hi.  You can change the behavior of date added to when items are added to the library but that will only affect new items.

If you really want to modify to the air date, then there is a 3rd party plug-in called "TimeLord".  I'm actually not sure if the developer still supports it but it did just what you asked.

Generalfuzuki

Thanks but I tried TimeLordTV and it made no difference, although the TimeLord Movie plugin works fine for movies. I'll keep looking and if I find anything useful I will follow up.