Same File different devices

slevin7

slevin7

Hello, I have a question, because now GoT starts again and I like to look with different people, we now have the problem that we can not agree on a language. Therefore, my idea that I start the series on the phone and there play with English language and on the TV with German language. Is this somehow realizable that this happens at the same time? So I press on the phone play and all other devices go on at the same time? So that everything is in sync. Thanks for answering the question, if someone has a better idea always come with it slevin7

Hello, I have a question, because now GoT starts again and I like to look with different people, we now have the problem that we can not agree on a language. Therefore, my idea that I start the series on the phone and there play with English language and on the TV with German language. Is this somehow realizable that this happens at the same time? So I press on the phone play and all other devices go on at the same time? So that everything is in sync. Thanks for answering the question, if someone has a better idea always come with it slevin7