Help with Next Episode

aahmyu

aahmyu

Hello, Im not sure if this is the correct place for this but a help is appreciated. 

So im using the Emby for kodi and everything looks fine except when i watch an episode the "skin helper service widgets" is not updating its widget unless i go to its settings and click "ok" and when im back to home it updates. It is really driving me crazy.

Do i need to do something to make it work? surely people use something for "next episode" home widget. 

The emby addon has a next episdoe node but the issue is it is only per library not for all tv shows libraries. 

ah btw Running kodi 18.1 on Nvidia shield with latest beta of emby for kodi.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

aahmyu

That's up to the used skin.

Which one are you using?

Hi, Im using Bingie. Which uses the skin helper to display these things.

sualfred

Just ask cartmandos on the Kodi boards how and if he included a widget reload property. 

Or use Embuary ;)

Edited by sualfred

aahmyu

Just ask cartmandos on the Kodi boards how and if he included a widget reload property. 

Or use Embuary ;)

Ok thanks, I will do more tests on both skin later. Tbh i used your helper and it returned the correct episode but had an issue where i was not getting a background image in the episode details.

sualfred

Please give me steps to reproduce. No issues here and noone ever reported a similar one.

aahmyu

Please give me steps to reproduce. No issues here and noone ever reported a similar one.

I will test more again today after work, will let you know. But don't worry it is not a bug with your helper i assume.