KODI cannot synchronize EMBY server media library

hazhanglei
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

hazhanglei

Hello, I am a EMBY Premiere subscriber from China. I have some problems in the process of using it recently.
My EMBY server is installed on the group 918, the system version is 6.2.1, the EMBY server is the latest version, the server is built with the media library, and the EMBY client can be accessed normally. When I install the EMBY plugin in KODI,
You can find and add the server normally. When you go to KODI to scan the media library, an error message appears: Unable to synchronize the media library, try to restart KODI. If the problem persists, please refer to the KODI log file.
    This problem has plagued me for a long time unresolved. I tried to delete the media library during the rebuild. The problem of replacing the Android phone test still exists.
    I will upload the log file, please help to view and find the problem point.
Thank you

Attachments are emby log files, and error messages

post-352195-0-80124800-1554862968_thumb.jpg

post-352195-0-37253600-1554862983_thumb.jpg

Log.txt

• Solution
Angelblue05

Ok I see the issue. If you change your server name to ascii characters, then the issue will go away. Until I get the chance to fix it.

• Like 1

hazhanglei

Ok I see the issue. If you change your server name to ascii characters, then the issue will go away. Until I get the chance to fix it.

Thank you, this is indeed the problem. When I tried to change the server name from Chinese to English, the problem was solved. Thanks again.

• Like 1