No metadata or fanart for Movies

dude14

dude14

Since a few weeks Emby doesn't find any metadata or fanart for movies. Posters are sometimes found, 

For series everything is working well.

I also noticed the scanning proces for movies is taking a long time. Hours for the whole library (about 175 films), minutes for a single movie.

I checked the log files and saw some errors. The errors pointed me to TheMovieDb, but I don't know what to do. 

My system is a Thecus N4200eco, 32 bit OS 5.03.01.  Emby version 3.2.70. This is the latest version available for this machine.

• 1 month later...
dude14

Still not working. I did uninstall the module and installed it again.

Then I looked into the log file and the first error I found was (see below):

Does anyone know what the reason is for this error and how it van be solved ?

2019-05-12 11:11:20.721 Error HttpClient: Error SecureChannelFailure getting response from https://api.github.com/repos/MediaBrowser/Emby/releases *** Error Report *** Version: 3.2.70.0 Command line: /raid0/data/module/Emby/bin/Emby/MediaBrowser.Server.Mono.exe -ffmpeg /raid/data/module/ffmpeg/sys/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /raid/data/module/ffmpeg/sys/bin/ffprobe -programdata /raid/data/MOD_CONFIG/Emby Operating system: Unix 2.6.33.7700 64-Bit OS: False 64-Bit Process: False User Interactive: False Mono: 5.0.0 (Stable 5.0.0.100/9667aa6 Fri May 19 18:29:46 CEST 2017) Processor count: 4 Program data path: /raid/data/MOD_CONFIG/Emby Application directory: /raid0/data/module/Emby/bin/Emby System.Net.WebException: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.) ---> System.IO.IOException: The authentication or decryption has failed. ---> System.IO.IOException: The authentication or decryption has failed. ---> Mono.Security.Protocol.Tls.TlsException: The authentication or decryption has failed.    

Hi there, I apologize but we don't have an updated package for the older 32-bit models at this time.