Recordings failing after a few minutes

mickeyfinn

mickeyfinn

Hi there,

I have seen another post about this, which may be related.  I have had a few instances since the upgrade to Emby v. 4, but since I have only been using Emby Live TV consistently for a few months, I am not certain that the upgrade is a factor.  In instances prior to the one shown in the attached logs, one show will fail after 2 - 9 minutes.  I did not have time to gather the logs for the earlier instances of this issue.  In this instance, two recordings were happening at the same time and stopped at the same time.  I have provided logs from the time the issue started to the end of that log.  Can you give me an idea as to what happened?  Thanks in advance.

embyserver-63689760000.txt

mickeyfinn

You mean the recordings?  They both start at 19:00 and fail at 19:06 on 4/1/19.  They are the only two recordings running (the Voice and ShadowHunters).

Ok, assuming this is not related to loss of signal strength on your tuner, then this should be improved with the next release of the server, thanks.

mickeyfinn

Thanks for the response Luke.  I am happy to wait for the 4.1 release to see if these issues stop happening.  Hopefully so!