Option to clear Alerts

adamstewiegreen

adamstewiegreen

I'd like to have the option to clear 'alerts' in the dashboard.  I realize that they go away on their own, but if I can clear them then it's more obvious IF a new alert comes through.

• Like 10
  • Agree 5

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Luke and team, Is this something you guys are working on?

Is there a workaround until this feature is available? I just would like to clear all (bulk remove) the alerts that have been viewed - possible?

I'm on 4.6.0.8 beta. 

2020-12-13 15_52_52-Dashboard.png

Junglejim

@Luke I'm calling bullshit on this one.. :) No need for that, as stated "they go away on their own". Why wast your time on this? Plus the new alert will be at the top!

Edited by Junglejim
  • Haha 1

• 1 year later...
sydlexius

It would be nice if similar to this, there could be an option to acknowledge the alert.  Maybe the schema for the activitylog.db could be extended to add an "acknowledgement" column?

Kianouch
On 12/14/2020 at 11:56 AM, Junglejim said:

@Luke I'm calling bullshit on this one.. :) No need for that, as stated "they go away on their own". Why wast your time on this? Plus the new alert will be at the top!

Oh, I didn't know that. Well then 😅 

(edit sorry for the double post, I thought they would merge)

Edited by Kianouch

• 4 months later...
AsheAshe
On 14/12/2020 at 10:56, Junglejim said:

It will, but I don't need to know my dad put his password in wrong 5 days ago every time I check dash, and have to scroll down it to see the actual activity on  mobile app

Happy2Play

Yes as they remain for 7 days but are still limited to the last 4, I believe.

But yes there are several topics requesting a way to acknowledge and remove them.

• 4 months later...
HawkXP71

Well.. for whatever reason, my log shows alerts from august 2021.... When DLNA 1.0.69 was release :)

Id love a button to click

Happy2Play
15 minutes ago, HawkXP71 said:

Well.. for whatever reason, my log shows alerts from august 2021.... When DLNA 1.0.69 was release :)

Id love a button to click

The dashboard shows this or the log?  As the log it forever ie the activitylog.db but items only appear on the dashboard for 7 days per the js.