Media Stub Box Sets?

jeremymeyers

jeremymeyers

This was not covered in the media stub wiki.  does the media stub feature only feature "one movie per folder"? 

I'm trying to add my Lord Of The Rings Collection blu-rays like this

/movies/Lord of the Rings/

/movies/Lord of the Rings/The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring (2001).bluray.disc

/movies/Lord of the Rings/The Lord of the Rings The Two Towers (2002).bluray.disc

/movies/Lord of the Rings/The Lord of the Rings The Return of the King (2003).bluray.disc

But Emby is displaying Fellowship of the Ring three times in my collection (even though the paths are unique and correct).

post-38004-0-27606500-1553988274_thumb.png

post-38004-0-07559900-1553988285_thumb.png

Do I need to create separate folders for each movie even though they are just stubs?

Happy2Play

Best guess "Folder Name" identification instead of "File Name" identification.  So the three items are all "Lord of the Rings"  I bet if all the items were in same item named folders you would not see this issue.  You would have to manually identify each item in this scenario.  Open each item and you will see the files mis-identified

Might need to add a note on this in the Wiki.

Mis-identification will happen whenever Folder and Item are named differently, like example above.  All items identified as "The Lord of the Rings The Fellowship of the Ring" do to all media in same named folder "Lord of the Rings".

Edited by Happy2Play