Série TV n'apapraît pas sous kodi

weyb

bonsoir,

j'ai ajouté dans Emby une nouvelle série ce week-end, mais elle n'apparaît toujours pas sous Kodi.

Voici ce que j'ai fait :

- création d'un nouveau répertoire "Serie FR" sur mon NAS

- ajout d'une série (https://www.thetvdb.com/series/295913/seasons/all) dans ce répertoire

- création d'une médiathèque "Serie FR" sous Emby, avec "/volume1/video/Series FR" pour dossier, et "smb://DISKSTATION/video/Series FR" comme Dossier réseau partagé

- Type de contenu : "TV"

1/ dans la fenêtre de gestion des médiathèques, je n'ai pas d'image mais l'icone par défaut

2/sous kodi la série n'est pas apparue

Je suis sûr qu'il n'y a pas grand-chose à faire - mais je ne vois pas quoi...

Merci d'avance pour votre aide !

cordt

Angelblue05

I think there is an issue with series recursive count for series set in another language other than English. In other words, when the add-on verifies if the show is empty, it detects such because Emby returns recursive count of 0.

Try enabling sync empty shows under the addon settings > sync option

Then in your Emby webclient, edit the metadata for the missing show > hit save. Wait a few. Does the show then appear in Kodi?

Edited by Angelblue05

• 3 months later...

faut aller jeter un oueil sur youtube, je me rappelle qu'il y'a pas mal de videos sur le sujet

Bonjour, avez-vous besoin d'aide pour quelque chose?

• 8 months later...

Hello,

i have smthg a little different now : all my TV series are ok under Emby web client, but i have some TV series which don't appear on Kodi or are incomplete

for example about the TV serie https://www.thetvdb.com/series/the-avengers/allseasons/official :

- in the Emby web client, everything is ok, i have all the posters & the seasons

- but in Kodi, I don't see the 1st season, & the poster of the 2nd season does not appear

i have other TV series which don't appear at all on Kodi

:-(

I precise that i chose to see "all videos" on kodi (& not only "not viewed")

what should i do please ?

regards

Edited by weyb

• 2 weeks later...

hello,

I applied what Angelblue05 told me to do... 1 year ago ;-)

I edited many times the metadata & hit "save" (for "the avengers" fe), some seasons appeared, then some episodes, then all - but it took a veeeery long time !

As i said "some", that means that not all appeared on Kodi :-(

on my Emby webclient, I have 70 series, on kodi I only have 50 of them...

could you remind me how to do a "kodi sync" please ?

regards

EDIT :

I went to Emby plug-in parameters, then "advanced", then "reinit local database"

Then "restart Emby for kodi

it's still the same :-(

Edited by weyb

Hi,

I checked the 20 missing series (missing in Kodi), they're all cartoons series, fe. "Baby Boss : Les affaires reprennent", ID TheTVDB = 342858

On the Emby webclient, I have checked the link :

"smb://192.168.1.44/video/Jeunesse Series/The Boss Baby - Back in Business"
it is correct as I have "...\Jeunesse Series\The Boss Baby - Back in Business" in my explorer

I don't know what (else) to check...

regards

Edited by weyb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
jachin99

i dont have that issue but I only have about maybe twenty or so TV series in my emby library.  Half of these are imports from netflix & Amazon kodi plugins.  I wonder if it might be an issue specific to your langauge though.  Maybe try uninstalling Emby 4 Kodi, and reinstalling it, or make sure the version you have is the most up to date.  

hi,

I'll do it ASAP & will keep you aware

can you tell me which is the latest version please ?

regards

jachin99

You might try downloading the zip file from here.  I would backup everything up first though.  If you aren't comfortable installing directly from the zip file then you could also making sure the repo is up to date, and installing from whatever repo E4K is included with.  

14 hours ago, jachin99 said:

You might try downloading the zip file from here.  

where exactly please ??? I don't see any link in your post

regards

jachin99

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/plugin.video.emby  Click the green clone or download button, and choose download zip.  From there import it to Kodi.  If you aren't sure about this, then I would backup kodi at a minimum, or even better yet backup the whole PC.  I don't know how to get older versions of the plugin if you have to roll back. 

Thank you very much !

i downloaded the zip file, & will keep you aware of the result asap

best regards

• 1 month later...

hello !

Sorry but I just downloaded the zip file &... did nothing as I went to hospital for a few weeks...

And I completely forgot this.

I'll try to have a look ASAP, I can't tell you when - but I'll put a reminder & will keep you aware !

thank youvey much to have written to me for this !

regards