"Show Collections" settings

crusher11

crusher11

Coming from Plex, one thing I do miss is the finer control regarding collections.

On a library level, Plex also offers a "show collection and individual films" setting. On a collection level, it offers "show as collection", "show as individual titles", "show collection and titles", "inherit setting from library".

Sometimes I want collections together (Star Wars trilogies, Alien anthology), sometimes it makes more sense to list them separately (Alfred Hitchcock movies).

• Like 4

Hi, you can control this right from the Movies screen. Have you explored the 3-dot menu on that screen?

crusher11

Only on a per-library basis, and it's missing the 'show both' option. What I'm suggesting is a per-collection option that, when set, overrides the library settings, as well as an option to have both the collection and the films it contains listed, instead of having to choose between the two.

• Like 2

nona4000

Not sure if this has previously been requested. Did a few searches and couldn't find an existing thread.

Edited by Happy2Play

• 1 month later...
Detail4687

Realted: I would like the option to show collections at the top of the list, then show individual movies below that.  thanks