TRAKT not adding new episodes

JVTV

mechguy

@@hasown Can you try disabling and then enabling collction syncing in the plugin settings?

@@azeos I am away from my dev environment until 23.04.2016, and off the top of my head, I'm not 100% sure what would overwrite what here. If you want to wait, I could find out then. If not, you could back up your whole emby installation, run a sync and see what happens. If the watches are lost, you can restore the backup.

@@mechguy Can you send the log again? I don't see any attachments on #17

@ginjaninja https://trakt.tv/oauth/authorized_applications

See requested log attached.

From ginjaninja's post I can see Emby should be showing up as a connected app in Trakt but does not for me. I assume this is what is causing my issue but I am unsure why as I have followed the authentication procedure multiple times.

Edited by mechguy

ginjaninja

i would try uninstalling the plugin, removing the trakt dll\config xml from the plugin folder, and re-add afresh...

mechguy

i would try uninstalling the plugin, removing the trakt dll\config xml from the plugin folder, and re-add afresh...

Unfortunately this has not worked. Any other ideas?

ginjaninja

Unfortunately this has not worked. Any other ideas?

im guessing if you cant get trakt to list emby as an approved app, this is the root cause of the issue?

i could try removing mine and seeing if i can get trakt to reaccept emby but am nervous there is an issue here and i wont be able to re authenticate.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

edit

in the end i did delete the account from trakt and was able to readd it, although stragnley trakt still listed it as (with an old date)

Emby

Emby for Trakt

Approved at Dec 5, 2017 5:45 AM

(v3.3.2 on 4.2.0.1)

edit

my experience seems to be

updates to trakt ui lag the emby task completion, sometimes by a few minutes

emby scroobles to trakt only update played state, never collection state.

the only action which updates collection state on trakt is the the scheduled task, "skync library to trakt tv" (playing an episode is not enough to update collection - which is perhaps right as they are separate, watching an episode on eg. a guest device is not the same thing as having the episode in the collection)

bottom line these versions are definitely working for me, so there must be a solution.

Edited by ginjaninja

• 4 weeks later...
mechguy

Thanks for your help so far. I still seem to be having the same issue. 

@J2ghz have you had a chance to view the logs I have provided?

J2ghz

@mechguy: The most I was able to see from your log is that trakt does indeed refuse your authentication. Can you check the contents of emby/plugins/configurations/Trakt.xml? Does it have a PIN, or AccessToken and RefreshToken? If there's only PIN that'd mean trakt never accepted the PIN. If that's the case, run the rotate logs scheduled task, get a new PIN and put it in, run one of the trakt scheduled tasks see if it succeeds and send the log here.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...