mélange entre saisons

weyb

bonjour,

après avoir mis à jour mes médiathèques coté kodi en faisant :

"launch the emby add-on > reset local database > yes/yes/no"

j'ai un problème avec la série TV "looney tunes", où tous les épisodes de la saison "specials" se retrouvent dans toutes les saisons "normales" (1 saison par année)

que puis-je faire ?

cordt

Angelblue05

Et specials? Ou seulement dans les saisons?

Check les numeros d’episodes et saison pour ces episodes, dans le webclient.

bonsoir,

- je précise que sous Emby sur l'ordi (= "webclient" ?), je n'ai pas de souci, c'est sous kodi le pb.

- dans "specials", j'ai bien tous les épisodes (comme avant-hier), et ils sont accessibles / lisibles

- mais ils apparaissent en + dans TOUTES les autres saisons, où ils sont aussi accessibles / lisibles

???

cordt

Hi,

I'd say "yes" as it is not the normal behaviour that I understood : the special episodes (or bonuses, ...) have to be stored in a "specials" directory (ie. season), and should be read from this season and not from the others

no ???

@@Angelblue05

Is there a way to stop this in Kodi?

Hi,

I'd say "yes" as it is not the normal behaviour that I understood : the special episodes (or bonuses, ...) have to be stored in a "specials" directory (ie. season), and should be read from this season and not from the others

no ???

hello,

what is strange is that it used to be ok last week before i reset the "mediatheques" with emby add-on, doing

regards

Angelblue05

@@weyb

Specials showing up alongside regular episodes is absolutely the right behavior in Kodi.

If you don't want them to show up alongside regular episodes, remove the air before season and airs before episode values (emby webclient > edit metadata for the episodes)

Edit: However, I am looking into a way to add that global setting now. If you are ok with waiting.

Edited by Angelblue05

hello,

yes I'm ok with waiting !

what is strange is that it used to be ok before i reset the "mediatheques" with emby add-on, doing

?

regards

Angelblue05

Only because it used to be optional a very long time ago (3.0.34 was a very long time ago). I never re-implemented it with 4.x

I'll try to include the fix for the next beta version.

Edited by Angelblue05

• 3 weeks later...

hello,

i modified the metadata of 2 bonuses, erasing the release date (following somenone's advice), but it didn't help :-(

I'll try erasing the year...

I checked : the season is "0" which is correct

regards

Edited by weyb

hi,

yes

I precise that on the web client everything is all right, the problem is on the emby plug-in apparently

regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !

how can I do that ? the plug-in says that there is no update available... :-(

and when you say "repair your tv show libraries", does that mean "reset the local database" ???

regards

• Like 1

Angelblue05

@@weyb

Follow this here: https://github.com/MediaBrowser/plugin.video.emby/wiki/FAQ#i-cant-see-the-latest-update-for-emby-for-kodi

Don't update directly on the add-on information dialog.

Repair your libraries is not a local database reset. You can follow this here, or to select multiple libraries at once, scroll lower after launching emby for kodi > Manage libraries > Repair libraires.

https://github.com/MediaBrowser/plugin.video.emby/wiki/tips#context-menu-for-libraries

Let me know if that helped.

weyb

hello

as you can see i have 4.0.16a now

(the process to have the beta version was quite a bit different from the one described on the link...)

i repaired the "series library but it's always the same, all the bonuses are in all seasons :-(

what can i do ?

@@Angelblue05

regards

Edited by Luke

Angelblue05

@@weyb

How was it different?

Is the settings to display specials within seasons disabled (emby dashboard > library > advanced)?

Works here. Can you provide a specific example, please?

Edited by Angelblue05

weyb

hello @@Angelblue05,

1/in http://kodi.emby.media/

it's written :

Two - Side load from HTTP source

• In Kodi navigate to Add-ons and select "Install from zip file"
  • If prompted with a security warning about unknown add-ons select the settings button and then turn on "Unknown sources"
  • You should now see http://kodi.emby.media:80/ as one of the sources available to install from, select it
  • This will show you a list of the repo addons you can pick from, select one to install it

I don't have "Install from zip file", I have in french "installer depuis un dépôt", then I chose "Kodi Emby Beta add-on (1.0.8)", then installed it

2/I don't understand where i have to go when you write "emby dashboard > library > advanced"

is it "Kodi > extension > emby > paramètres > plugin > ignorer les episodes spéciaux pour les prochains épisodes" ???

regards

Angelblue05

1. Ta pas installer Emby for Kodi beta. Ta juste installer le depot qui contient les addons d’emby. Ouvre Emby addons beta repo (1.0.8) > video add-ons > Emby for Kodi 4.0.16a.

2. Non, desolé. C’est un option dans ton serveur. Dans le emby web client > tableau de bord > médiathèque > Avancé