Sleep Timer for App

Konsider

• 1 month later...

HI, yes this is something we plan to add in future updates. thanks for the feedback.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Luke said:

HI, yes this is something we plan to add in future updates. thanks for the feedback.

nice message I hope soon

i know that it is not so easy to implement 

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
gmaguire

Hi, this would be a huge feature addition for audio books, any idea as to when this would be added to the feature list ?

Ger.

• Like 1

It's kind of the same thing as the are you still watching feature that we already have. We just need to let you pick how long the timer is.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, mxmh said:

no update?

HI, not yet, but it's something we're interested in for future updates. Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...
Albertax
On 10/07/2022 at 02:52, Luke said:

HI, not yet, but it's something we're interested in for future updates. Thanks.

My dad has this bad habit of falling asleep to an audiobook, and would find this feature incrediblity useful

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Natelanxon

Wanted to show my support for this idea! Right now I use the ‘stop playing’ function of the iOS countdown timer in the Clock app, but having something that worked as for instance the Audible app’s sleep timer does would be amazing. 

For reference, Audible has a timer measured in minutes (screenshot attached) as well as ‘end of chapter’. Emby could perhaps offer ‘end of episode/movie/season’ in addition. 

thanks for the great work team!

15E63B20-D576-44D1-ADAC-EA5862D28291.png

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, anrecana said:
gibt es ein Update? 

auf Server oder Android-App verwenden?

danke

Hi, no update but it's something we're interested in for future updates. Thanks.

Dreakon13

Add one more +1 to the pile for this feature. I use emby on my android phone for listening to longer radio show episodes at night, most of the time have to wake up from a near sound sleep to turn it off so it doesn't just keep going for hours.

Would love to be able to set a sleep timer of 30, 60 mins so i could drift off to sleepytown without any worries.  😉

DatsiK96

Sorry for the necro posting... I know this derailed years ago. but I would just like to say, I would love a sleep timer feature. Specifically for audiobooks, but yeah. Just throwing my two cents in there.

• 1 month later...
PrincessClevage

This feature seems to have a lot of support, any chance this might get on the 2023 development list or just busy keeping the lights on?

14 hours ago, PrincessClevage said:

This feature seems to have a lot of support, any chance this might get on the 2023 development list or just busy keeping the lights on?

I think so, yes.