Audio playback Issues with Galaxy Buds and Built in speaker

WalkingHat

WalkingHat

Hey! So on my Galaxy Note 8 running Android Pie when I play audio (flac) on the built in speaker occasionally the sound pops / cracks. That doesn't happen if I try it with the same file on a different music player like Shuttle+. This happens on any file that I play. Another issue that I have is that when I connect my galaxy buds, it's pretty much unusable. The sound constantly stutters; however, the sound plays back perfectly on the same file in Shuttle+, it also plays back fine from my laptop via Emby Theater. Let me know if you need any other information, thanks!

Edited by WalkingHat

WalkingHat

For comparison's sake, how do other audio formats compare?

Just tried it with .m4v and .mp3 with my Galaxy Buds, and it still stutters a lot. Another thing I forgot to mention is that this same thing is happening with movies/tv shows.

imthedoctor

Had you tried it on earlier versions?

My galaxy buds worked prior to the bluetooth sync fix, I think .38. They were delayed but they didn't stutter

WalkingHat

Another odd thing is when a play a TV show or song from my web browser instead of the Emby app it works fine.

WalkingHat

Although the .42 beta makes the earbuds more usable I'm hearing a lot of popping noises, the same goes for the built in speakers on my phone :(