Theme music in root folder not playing

Broc0liRab3

Broc0liRab3

Hi

I tried searching for a thread about this and couldnt find one. since the update to 4.0.2.0 after some help from you guys i used the "mixed content" to allow "collections" to show only the TOP folder in my movies library.

Now.. theme music USED to play in the top root folder of a collection... example

Library = Movies

Jurassic Park   ****(MUSIC USED TO PLAY HERE)*****

Jurassic Park

The Lost World

Jurassic Park III

after the update

Library = Movies

Jurassic Park  

Jurassic Park          ****(MUSIC ONLY PLAYS HERE)*****

The Lost World       ****(MUSIC ONLY PLAYS HERE)*****

Jurassic Park III       ****(MUSIC ONLY PLAYS HERE)*****

Is there a way to get theme songs to play in the root folder like it used to?  It used to also show information about the entire collection but ill accept that is gone. but the music was something i am very concerned about.  Let me know if you need me to elaborate on this

laie_techie

You might want to copy the theme music to your collection folder (eg. /var/lib/emby/data/collections/Jurassic Park [boxset]). Please verify the path as I don't have access to my server at the moment.