[Feature request] Additional ListItem properties

tube82

tube82

There are quite a few informations for ListItems that XBMB3C doesn't support.

See <here>

Although I don't think everything should be supported, there are a few properties I would like to see in XBMB3C.

While comparing Arctic in XBMC and XBMB3C mode, I especially felt like the TV specific counts would be nice to have.

ListItem.Property(TotalSeasons)	         Shows the total number of seasons for the currently selected tvshow
ListItem.Property(TotalEpisodes)	 Shows the total number of episodes for the currently selected tvshow or season
ListItem.Property(WatchedEpisodes)	 Shows the number of watched episodes for the currently selected tvshow or season
ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes)	 Shows the number of unwatched episodes for the currently selected tvshow or season
ListItem.Property(NumEpisodes)	         Shows the number of total, watched or unwatched episodes for the currently selected tvshow or season, based on the the current watched filter.

Almost every view in Arctic uses one or multiple of those properties for TV shows and seasons.

I know there is a setting to display unwatched/total episode count behind the title, but that is very unflexible and not as nice looking as the display of the counts only when and where the skinner intended them to.

I already made the suggestion somwhere else, but thought it would be better to start an own thread. Maybe there are other properties that would be good additions?

xnappo

Look in the Swagger documentation here:

http://<yourServerId>/mediabrowser/swagger-ui/index.html#!/Users/getUsersUserIdItems_get_27

And you will see some are easy, and some are not.  It also depends on which view level you want this info.  Some of the info is not available at the top level, and while we could get it with a recursive listing, that would take a really long time and not be worthwhile - so some of these might drive MB3 feature requests.

xnappo

[EDIT] after looking a little more, I don't think this is too hard...

Edited by xnappo
  • Like 1

xnappo

I added this stuff - but I delete shows after I watch them so don't have much to test with... So please test.

xnappo

• Like 1

tube82

Thanks for implementing this!

It doesn't seem to work yet, though.

I tested with Arctic and Aeon Nox and the counts don't show in the views I tested.

This is how one of the properties is used in Arctic:

<value condition="Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)">$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes),, $LOCALIZE[16101]]</value> 

[Edit]

I just figured out what the problem with 'UnWatchedEpisodes' is. You called it 'UnwatchedEpisodes' instead of 'UnWatchedEpisodes'. It works when I change it!

Edited by tube82

tube82

Awesome, works like a charm!

To check:

When you use Wall view in Aeon Nox the unwatched count is now displayed on each series and season cover. The count is correct for both, too.

'Total episodes' works as well. E.g: Arctic 'Banner List' view shows both, total episodes and unwatched episodes count! 

• Like 1