No compatible streams are currently available with m3u link or file

dfrancey

dfrancey

Hello:

I can put the exact same links or local file into perfect player and have no problem viewing channels.  I enter them in emby server as a M3U Tuner and nada???

What am I doing wrong?

Tks

Yes that's a good start. Please attach all of the information requested in the link I provided above. Thanks !

dfrancey

Ok here goes:

I put in the following m3u links stored in a file on my system into Perfect Player and VLC player to see if they worked:

NOT SURE HOW TO ATTACH A FILE HERE SO I AM JUST ADDING SOME OF THE URLS THAT WERE IN THE FILE:

#EXTM3U
#EXTINF:-1,|USA| ABC
#EXTINF:-1,|USA| CBS HD
#EXTINF:-1,|USA| USA Network
#EXTINF:-1,|USA| CNN HD
#EXTINF:-1,|USA| Fox News HD
#EXTINF:-1,|USA| MSNBC FHD
#EXTINF:-1,|USA| ABC NEWS
#EXTINF:-1,|USA| CNBC
#EXTINF:-1,|USA| FOX BUSINESS FHD
#EXTINF:-1,|USA| BLOOMBERG TV
#EXTINF:-1,|USA| ABC 7
#EXTINF:-1,|USA| beINSPORT N

Everything played fine in the two players.

I then opened emby server  and added m3u tuner with the same file as the source.

I am not sure if this is what you wanted?  I hope this helps.

Can you please attach this requested information:

• Please attach the server log from the time frame the activity occurred. See the section below titled Emby Server Logs. Please supply the full and complete log file, and avoid attempting to extract relevant sections. Everything is relevant to us. When you attach the log, please also discuss what actions you took, and what the results were.

Thanks !

Ok here goes:

I put in the following m3u links stored in a file on my system into Perfect Player and VLC player to see if they worked:

NOT SURE HOW TO ATTACH A FILE HERE SO I AM JUST ADDING SOME OF THE URLS THAT WERE IN THE FILE:

I then opened emby server  and added m3u tuner with the same file as the source.

I am not sure if this is what you wanted?  I hope this helps.

Trying to use M3U links you find on free channel websites is going to be an exerciser in frustration.

You have no control over formats of the streams such as M3U or the preferred TS format.

You have no idea when the links will stop working due to being shut down which is often before you even see them or quickly when others start to use them.

You have no idea if/when the channels will work due to other people also using the streams and putting them over the simultaneous use limit.

All these combinations, make it nearly impossible for Emby staff or other users to help diagnose if there is actually a real problem on just one of the items mentioned above.  These types of links just aren't worth playing with or trying to get help with because you likely have zero control over any setting that might need changing.

With everything just mentioned if you do upload the log (not posted yet) then someone can look and diagnose the cause.  But it will likely be related to one of the above mentioned items because the server system linked to in those links does work properly when setup as TS format and added to Emby.