5 replies to this topic

#1 bling26 OFFLINE  

bling26

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts
  • Local time: 11:29 AM

Posted 18 March 2019 - 09:18 PM

I have searched for this answer but have come up empty, It seems when you are scrolling through your media by pressing and holding a directional button, it scrolls way to fast. You start in the A's and in a split second you are in the N's. I do not seem to have this issue in Classic Emby MCE. Am I missing a simple setting somewhere or does everyone just deal with it? Thanks!

#2 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 124564 posts
  • Local time: 06:29 AM

Posted 18 March 2019 - 09:21 PM

Strange. I think it's just about right. How many titles are you scrolling through?

#3 bling26 OFFLINE  

bling26

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 11:04 PM

Strange. I think it's just about right. How many titles are you scrolling through?

Ha, great, with that response, sounds like it is isolated to me. This would explain why I did not find anything about it LOL. I have 1162 movies. I can try to get a video sample for you if you like?

#4 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 124564 posts
  • Local time: 06:29 AM

Posted 20 March 2019 - 12:38 AM

Sure that would be great, thanks.

#5 bling26 OFFLINE  

bling26

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 21 March 2019 - 10:49 PM

Well, apparently I am not permitted to upload MP4s so here is a OneDrive link to see the videos:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!...Cvumk0_nwVsL4Rw

I have provided 2 videos, one of Emby Theater and the other of Emby Classic. Theater is what scrolls fast and Classic is much better. Both videos are using the same computer and remote while holding the navigational button.

#6 bling26 OFFLINE  

bling26

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 12:57 PM

Did my link not work for my videos? If not, do you have another recommended way to submit videos?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Emby, Theater, Scroll, Scrolling, Speed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users