ROC - jump to title doesn't work in movies

tp546

tp546

When you press a number button on the remote to jump to a letter, it works fine for TV shows, but for some reason it doesn't work correctly for movies.

You would need to triple-tap it.  Does ROC show you what you typed on the screen?

tp546

and i'm talking about trying to get to "K" and having it show up on the screen, but it goes to W. and yes, I have titles that begin with K

I doubt this has anything to do with the theme.  Can you try it in chocolate?

Also, confirm that the view in question is sorted by name.

Dibbes

Switch from cover flow to another view and it works. This is happening with ROC version 1.2 and above.

Switch from cover flow to another view and it works. This is happening with ROC version 1.2 and above.

And you confirm it is only ROC?  Doesn't reproduce in Chocolate?

Dibbes

I have exactly the same issue with ROC. It doesn't happen in Chocolate, Neo or Subdued.

It seems to be related to the randomly skipping titles while browsing, not being able to get a certain item in focus or the focus jumping to the views menu, top right.

Edited by Dibbes

mariors44

All of Lee's themes have bugs. Have been waiting for awhile for updates.

Edited by mariors44

tp546

And you confirm it is only ROC?  Doesn't reproduce in Chocolate?

yeah it works fine in chocolate

• 1 month later...
Tbone

Hello, Are people still having this problem? I am, and quite a few more. video backgrounds no matter how i try just wont work like it use to. I love roc but its unusable for me at the moment : ( Chocolate theme has no issue for me.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks for all the work.

LiquidFX

Long time issue with this theme, I got tired of waiting for an update for something that I paid for and moved on.

• Like 1

tp546

yeah it really sucks. it's my favorite theme but there are so many glitches and there is certainly no rush to fix them.

LiquidFX

I moved onto Xenon, its has a few glitches but still supported 

Edited by LiquidFX
  • Like 1

Cheesegeezer

I moved onto Xenon, its has a few glitches but still supported

Its still in beta but i'm working on it ;)

Subdued and chocolate are also very supported also, chocolate by ebr and subdued by me. Xenon, chocolate and subdued are all free also.

Soultaker is still supporting rush and square.

Edited by Cheesegeezer

Tbone

Wait, so is ROC not supported any more : ( that would be a shame, it looks great, i like the layout. It really deserves the time to make it right, its very impressive when its going! Makes me look like the media centre king........

Cheesegeezer

Wait, so is ROC not supported any more : ( that would be a shame, it looks great, i like the layout. It really deserves the time to make it right, its very impressive when its going! Makes me look like the media centre king........

Not my place to say if it is or isn't, the author appears to not be actively fixing bugs the community are reporting.