Meta info keeps disappearing

jhs39

jhs39

I have a bunch of movies where every single time there is a server update I lose all the meta-data (plot, cast, database links etc) and have to go through the process of identifying the movie again.  Is there a way to stop this from happening?  

that shouldn't be happening. can you supply more information, such as an exact example, what version you had, what version you upgraded to, example item, what fields were lost, etc, where were they lost from, etc.

jhs39

I am currently using Media Browser Version 3.0.5238.39498.  When it automatically upgraded on 05/06 I lost all the meta-info for the movie Etoile.  I lost the overview (which I copy and paste from IMDB since it doesn't auto-load for this title), the year, the IMDB ID and the MovieDb ID.  I lose all of the meta-data for this video file every single time there is an update.  I manually added the actors a couple times but since they disappear as well I stopped.  I have a movie called 7 Murders For Scotland Yard.  That one altered saved meta-info after the last update.  My overview was erased.  The title was changed to Jack el destripador de Londres.  The others movies I was having problems with seem to have retained their meta-info after the last update.